RochdaleRoadRaymond

This character seems to have an awful lot to say on Twitter especially at the moment.

People say its Ged Coyne an ex employee if it is, although he comes across as bitter his insight into the club is quite intriguing especially his views regarding LJ and tonight on David Mellor with whom I agree with btw.

Thoughts

His tweets do seem to have a similar form to those from Ged Coyne's old account i.e. hash-tags every other word.

Could be someone setting out with intention for people to make the above link but maybe not.

If it is him then what he says is worrying as he will still have the ear of many of the players.

His tweets do seem to have a similar form to those from Ged Coyne's old account i.e. hash-tags every other word.

Could be someone setting out with intention for people to make the above link but maybe not.

If it is him then what he says is worrying as he will still have the ear of many of the players.

Why is Ged Coyne no longer at the club?

Ignore him, for those on twitter unfollow him and his aliases, trolls need attention to keep going. Starve them of attention and they will soon stop. Furthermore I'm not convinced it is Ged and feel it is a bit unfair to be branding "rumoured" names around.

Anyone that posts this kinda stuff without using their proper name is a coward...why not say who you actually are if you know so much!

Well, lets put it this way, anyone who use the names Rochdale and Raymond together can't have a lot going for them, I would suggest that there is quite a large void between his ears.

They're all the fecking same.

MainStandStan

RochdaleRoadRaymond

ChaddyEndFred

C*nts.

Is ChaddyEndFred still going? Worst troll ever - you know you're a :censored: troll when you start blocking people instead of the other way round.

As for the other two, either they're all the same troll or a couple of copycat trolls. Either way, I'd love it if the internet suddenly became real and they got the filling in they deserve.

C*nts is far too kind.

super_blue is your name is it? On your birth certificate, like?

Nope but have no issue giving my real name rather than hiding behind something else if I had big things to say and wanted to people believe it's the truth. That's the point I was making!

Edited by super_blue