Already left

I spoke to two parents at School today : one of them walked out of Wembley when City were two down to Gillingham, and the other had a family member who walked out of the Nou Camp in 99 when Bayern were 1-0 up against United.

In comparison, leaving a League One match between Oldham and Peterborough is quite low on the scale...*

*If I keep telling myself that, then hopefully I will believe it at some point...

"hopefully I will believe it at some point". You never will. You suggest (tongue in cheek) that the euphoria of the City and United fans after their respective comebacks was greater than that of the Latics fans on Saturday. This is not possible - you will have to trust me on that. There may have been only 492 of us left in the ground but the atmosphere was electric and the euphoricity (I made that word up) was measured at 10/10 on the Imoff Bonkers renowned, 'Until Thefatlady', euphoria measuring scale. It may well be that you were at the City and United games, if so you would probably been 'on your toes' long before the end there as well.

Your doomed to keep just hearing about these remarkable events.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic