Already left

A LJ masterstroke switching Harkins to the left flank reminded me of John Robertson,not a lot a pace but plenty of guile.

The other 2 subs worked too.

Must eat humble pie on my suggestion of Korey Smith at right back, Sly was right it wouldn't work out.

I'll let you off after seeing that today

...and while humble pie is being served, Connor Brown was excellent again when he came on to play in his proper position.

Feck. Me.

What a game...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you off after seeing that today

...and while humble pie is being served, Connor Brown was excellent again when he came on to play in his proper position.

Feck. Me.

What a game...

Conor Brown showed the player that is in there. Great attacking intent and tackling. Was our out ball from midfield a lot of the 2nd half. But Harkins was sublime. To dispossess on our goal line and beat 2 men was priceless.

Thread of the year...

I asked my mate to place a £5 double at half time on City and Oldham 100/1 and 11/5, he never said nothing so i assumed he placed it 5 mins to go he told me he didnt place it....

Wounded dont care just witnessed the greatest 45 minutes at Boundary Park ill ever see....

A few around me talked about leaving; but didnt in the end.

That really was one of those game that will go down in folklaw - a real 'I was there' game.

Feel for you if you left. Actually, I dont. I have never understood it, and never will.

Barnsley at home years ago, 2-1 down going into the 90th minute and winning 3-2. Met a chap in the pub 3/4 hours later; and he didnt even know we'd won; he'd left after 60mins.

Just don't get it...

Someone on twitter only turned up at half time!

I think he's got the better side of the deal so far!

Don't let the bad side of football get on top of you too much, remember why we say Keep The Faith :)

can not believe what happend today,on a course for work, that :censored: CPC course for hgv,got to BP for 3.35;saw posh score the 3rd goal,then the 3 mates I always go with said posh should be at least 5 up wen I got their what a load of :censored:e an got off just before half time,drove back to the pub,an saw the scores come through,so I only saw 10mins of the 1st half,it felt like a defeat at the final score,but :censored: it 3 points an roll on wolves,but please not a shambolic first half (10mins of it)haha