Already left

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can not believe what happend today,on a course for work, that :censored: CPC course for hgv,got to BP for 3.35;saw posh score the 3rd goal,then the 3 mates I always go with said posh should be at least 5 up wen I got their what a load of :censored:e an got off just before half time,drove back to the pub,an saw the scores come through,so I only saw 10mins of the 1st half,it felt like a defeat at the final score,but :censored: it 3 points an roll on wolves,but please not a shambolic first half (10mins of it)haha

Hahaha!

I feel a bit better now. Only a little bit

Thread of the year...

I asked my mate to place a £5 double at half time on City and Oldham 100/1 and 11/5, he never said nothing so i assumed he placed it 5 mins to go he told me he didnt place it....

Wounded dont care just witnessed the greatest 45 minutes at Boundary Park ill ever see....

Sorry brother it's up there but not the best...... plus am hoping the best is still out there to come!!

The news £250k meets our valuation for Tarky and then being 3-0 down at half time had me at pretty much my lowest ebb as a Latics fan.

Some say they were disgusted, I was more gutted.

I did get in the queue for the bar briefly but it was the cold & standard of beer that made my mind up.

Yes, had it not been so cold I probably would have given it ten minutes.

It was the strangest mix of emotions ever cheering our goals in but at the same time being mortified I was missing them.

If Pine Villains wants to knock some "Oldham 5-4 Peterborough - I Left at Half Time" T Shirts up I'll have one.

All my best Latics stories involve haplessness & ineptitude :grin:

Some comedy gold on here. Might tease the 300 plus leavers but at least they care.

As someone who has to follow on chat a lot as working (cough) its the UBER fans that piss me off. The digs re attendance Season Ticket holder etc. Many who CANT go care just as much but unless youve been in that position you wont get it. Because you went to wherever on a cold winters day doesnt make you a better fan. We are all the same paying customers. Those that left had reasons and 0-3 is a bloody good reason. The fact they can laugh a better thing.

Lets hope the need to feel like leaving behind us.

So are you telling me that staying in the 2nd half yesterday is NOT the new Gillingham away, then? :wink: Edited by rudemedic

Some real surprises among the leavers, so some sort of limit was clearly reached by half-time.

Can I get a "I would've left at half-time if I'd troubled myself to go" t-shirt?

For me it was the culmination of watching us again make it so easy for the opposition without any sort of fight, being stone cold sober and being stone cold cold.

In addition to that - got to be honest, was also struggling with the justification for giving LJ a massive contract extension and as (like every one he took at Port Vale) another James Dayton corner pea-rolled apologetically to the opposition player marking the near post, I thought "I'm wasting my time here".

In the leavers defence, there hasn't been any sign for many many years that the second-half story was going unfold.

Awesome come-back and a lesson learnt, but still stand by my reasons to leave.

Edited by JoeP

I saw people walk out of The Chaddy at 4-4!

No way?

Seriously? Now those leaving at half time can be forgiven (those of you you who deny you ever thought about it are insane or happy clappers of the highest order), however to leave at 4-4 when there was only ever going to be one winner is just mental.

I saw people walk out of The Chaddy at 4-4!

No way?

Seriously? Now those leaving at half time can be forgiven (those of you you who deny you ever thought about it are insane or happy clappers of the highest order), however to leave at 4-4 when there was only ever going to be one winner is just mental.

I've every sympathy for folk who left at HT and very nearly did myself but if anyone actually left at 4-4 they should be banned from BP for life. And sectioned.

Quite a few leave their seats and stand at the exits so they can make a quick get away soon as FT whistle goes...

Sorry brother it's up there but not the best...... plus am hoping the best is still out there to come!!

Maybe not for you but for some of the younger fans it could be...

I'm sure this is the type of gane that would get people coming back for more!

Edited by Oh Heck C-Beck

Maybe not for you but for some of the younger fans it could be...

I'm sure this is the type of gane that would get people coming back for more!

The poster I replied to said...the best he would ever see! I merely pointed out it's not my best and I hoped better in the future. But I get your point.