Paddy Strikes Again

Bourney, I didn't leave against Forest. Left today though. Anyone who knows me is free to see my twitter for a public apology to the Blues. But don't be trying to be little me by saying I did against Forest. I've got so much :censored: against you Matt, that I wouldn't dream of bringing up here...

Nearly a year to the day when he left Notts Forest at half time, Paddy (Lee Sinnott) struck again leaving at half time today....

You must be cursed!!

Matt & Paddy no real supporter EVER leaves their team at h/t cos they are losing never in 58yrs of supporting Latics has it ever crossed my mind to do so.I'm ashamed at both of you. Edited by pk200

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, January 26, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, January 26, 2014 - No reason given

Matt & Paddy no real supporter EVER leaves their team at h/t cos they are losing never in 58yrs of supporting Latics has it ever crossed my mind to do so.I'm ashamed at both of you.

And this :censored:...

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, January 26, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, January 26, 2014 - No reason given

Never seen anyone trying to give it the big un in my life like Bourney has tonight cos his pal has come down from Yeovil tonight. Make sure you stop stalking birds before you cast stones, Matthew...

I remember laughing out loud at a comment on the old JK after the 0-7 game.

It said "I stayed till the end because I wanted to boo that shower of :censored:e off"

Yesterday is the first time I recall a team returning to the field of play for the second half to be greeted by a pretty loud set of boos.

We should try it more often.

I remember laughing out loud at a comment on the old JK after the 0-7 game.

It said "I stayed till the end because I wanted to boo that shower of :censored:e off"

It was 1-7 :-p only reason remember that is because I remember Stuart Balmer doing a fist punch celebration when he scored, it was either 6 or 7 already when he scored... Why bother lmao! I found it hilarious