19 Latics shirts for sale

Chaps,

Forgive the shameless plug but my brother (who no longer comes on here 'cos our constant moaning drove him to distraction) is selling 19 various old Latics shirts on eBay and has asked me to draw everybody's attention to them on here. Most of them are XL with the odd one XXL. One is even signed and one is the limited edition pink shirt. All are used but in pretty decent condition. He has listed them seperately on eBay as 19 different auctions. I obviously can't add 19 links on here but his eBay ID is adrianpshaw. He reliably informs me that anybody who's interested can search on that. He is selling them due to a combination of being skint (wedding and 2 young children to pay for) and no longer being a fat git.

Cheers,

BTS.

Mods,

If this is in the wrong place, or isn't allowed at all, please feel free to move / delete.

Edited by Break The Silence

Actually thought from the title that this was going to be a flaming criticism of the squad today, that shirts being for sale was a metaphor for them not being fit to wear one!

Ha ha. Today was pretty dire, especially second half, but it wasn't quite a "not fit to wear the shirt" type performance. I've certainly seen a lot worse over the years.

A long shot I know but does anyone have one of the raspberry (pink) shirts age 4 that would be willing to sell? I went to the clubshop to get my daughter one for our hols and they don't have any and won't be getting any in. I've tried jd sports in store and online as well but nothing. Cheers

A long shot I know but does anyone have one of the raspberry (pink) shirts age 4 that would be willing to sell? I went to the clubshop to get my daughter one for our hols and they don't have any and won't be getting any in. I've tried jd sports in store and online as well but nothing. Cheers

we tried to get the orange kit last September for my 8 year old son from the club shop,an was told the same thing,we tried jd as well with no luck,it's a piss take!! Run like a circus,he's got the home kit,an they didn't have the ras(pink)in his size,so he ended up with the Valencia orange away kit(we always spend our summer hols ther)kit wise the club shop is a joke