Can we please stop booing

Agree massively . Who would want to play infront of that !?

It's as brave to want the ball in a tight space as it is winning a header/tackle . some of our players are :censored: scared of looking for the ball in fear of the instant groans from some of our fans if they don't produce something in an instant of receiving it .

Possession is so important in the modern game ( look how mks three central midfielders dragged us all over the park 1st half tonight ) yet as soon as we keep it for more than 30 seconds without going forwards tonight our fans are moaning .

Edited by GravityGrave

Too many people have the attitude of "I've paid my money, i'll do whatever I want"....I booed at Half Time against Peterborough but aside from that I can't remember ever doing it before.

Booing achieves absolutely nothing in my opinion. We are there as "Supporters" and should act as such. People complain at absolutely everything and it is so frustrating.

When we have the ball on the half way line and are passing it about, I hear "Get it :censored:ing forward"....few minutes later, a ball is launched forward and nothing comes of it. Same guy shouts ":censored:ing useless, keep it on the floor"

I also heard someone shout "Offside" in the first half when MK took a throw in! Some of our lot know absolutely nothing!

Too many people have the attitude of "I've paid my money, i'll do whatever I want"....I booed at Half Time against Peterborough but aside from that I can't remember ever doing it before.

Booing achieves absolutely nothing in my opinion. We are there as "Supporters" and should act as such. People complain at absolutely everything and it is so frustrating.

When we have the ball on the half way line and are passing it about, I hear "Get it :censored:ing forward"....few minutes later, a ball is launched forward and nothing comes of it. Same guy shouts ":censored:ing useless, keep it on the floor"

I also heard someone shout "Offside" in the first half when MK took a throw in! Some of our lot know absolutely nothing!

The last bit may have been in jest as the main stand was questioning the linesman's decision making.

Yes, heard that, absolute class.

' :censored: off stead ' 'get him off johnson '

What will this achieve ?

Will it give him a boost ? An extra yard of pace ?

It's detrimental . No one wants to take us for a ride , not one player out there tonight isn't comfortable for their future . Whether they care for the club a tenth of what we do they have their own motivations .

I booed at half time today because it was dire mk should of scored after 10 seconds, did the players switch on and take note - no they carried on swannin about like they dont care, sorry but that aint good enough, dont start making another excuse up for them, its time they stepped up do there job or :censored: off as far as im concerned and you can include the manager in that.

Professional footballers and grown men are ":censored: scared of looking for the ball"??

Do me a :censored:ing favour.

How about they grow a pair and do their well paid jobs properly instead of hiding away.

They're in the public eye and high profile employees. It goes with the territory and always has. If they're happy to accept the plaudits, so should they be accepting of the criticism when the chips are down.

I booed at half time today because it was dire mk should of scored after 10 seconds, did the players switch on and take note - no they carried on swannin about like they dont care, sorry but that aint good enough, dont start making another excuse up for them, its time they stepped up do there job or :censored: off as far as im concerned and you can include the manager in that.

Criticise- fine. But do you really think he should be sacked? I'm fairly happy with our current position.

=============================

Could argue that about some players -

Our CH appealed for offside against their player when he deflected it back to him when he tried to cross it !!!!!

' :censored: off stead ' 'get him off johnson '

What will this achieve ?

Will it give him a boost ? An extra yard of pace ?

It's detrimental . No one wants to take us for a ride , not one player out there tonight isn't comfortable for their future . Whether they care for the club a tenth of what we do they have their own motivations .

Bloody rubbish, Eardley.

A lot of our fans have confused correlation with causation. If you tell a player they're :censored: enough times, they become a Premier League full back.

Edited by LeylandLatic

Professional footballers and grown men are ":censored: scared of looking for the ball"??

How about they grow a pair and do their well paid jobs properly instead of hiding away.

They're in the public eye and high profile employees. It goes with the territory and always has. If they're happy to accept the plaudits, so should they be accepting of the criticism when the chips are down.

Are they all grown men though ? Are they all well paid ?

They'll be people who post on this forum on a lot more than our players who don't take a tenth of the :censored: they do .

It's getting ridiculous thou now. Every opening goal against gets boo'ed. Every stray pass, Every missed tackle, It's :censored:.

We don't sing, we don't make a noise even whilst we swing a ball in for a corner or free kick, but we can boo loud enough. It's :censored:

I honestly feel people want to get behind the team.....it is very difficult when watching that tonight.

The players need to get real if they are upset about being booed (not that I do personally) as the very least you can demand is effort. MK came out of the traps quickly wanting to win the game.....where we were mentally is another question altogether!

If it was an isolated instance, they might have a point. ..

It's getting ridiculous thou now. Every opening goal against gets boo'ed. Every stray pass, Every missed tackle, It's :censored:.

We don't sing, we don't make a noise even whilst we swing a ball in for a corner or free kick, but we can boo loud enough. It's :censored:

bollocks that first half was so :censored:ing effortless it took the piss,says it all when only 2700 tics turned up!!

I was not there tonight but sadly this is a new unwanted trend in football heard it on TV seen it happen at England games. Seem there is no patience alot of fans getting fustrated wanting instant success.

However as much as i dislike booing unless its really really bad (thinking MK Dons 5-0 away 2012) i rather a fan boo than shout some abusive personal remark which could further cause friction between the fans and players.