Where are you Mr Corney?

watching it once at £20 a pop was bad enough for me but the impression i got was that we were outplayed outthought and not good enough the same again on tuesday like i say if you wanna pick the positives out of that fill your boots, im looking forward to crewe hopefully we can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got an account

if thats the case how about he gives us an heads up on his plans for next season, I want to know whether its worth buying a season ticket or not if the playing budget is going to be cut again because of the new stand going up it would be nice to know.

negative bollocks to you is reality to me like Ive said we were well beat Saturday and outclassed even Johnson said as much is he talking bollocks ? again on tuesday it was the same couple of good chances but on the whole poor from 1 to 11 they were better, its not bollocks a couple of month ago I was saying the same I havent jumped on the bandwagon I saw it coming its my view and in some of what ive said ive been proved to be right like I think we will go down because of bad decisions made at board level, one final point as i have seen us home and away all season we did lose at preston and rotherham away but we looked like a team we were organised disciplined fashioned chances and showed some balls now we have none of that we were losing to the odd goal not rolling over and having our bellies tickled on the bp turf like I say my opinion and im entitled to it the same as you.

We outclassed both these teams earlier in the season. Just shows how far backwards we have gone.