Playershare plus

Playershare plus is the new newsletter that is going to be distributed to fans via email over the coming week and will be available at the ground on saturday. Anybody else wanting a copy via email please inbox me your email address.

Also, if anyone has a business or service, that is willing to help out or wanting to advertise, or know anyone who does, please also contact me for details. Your image will be included on the newsletter and a thankyou and link to your site if needed will be put in the email. There is no long term commitment needes, just an issue at a time.

Queries should be dirictes to my PM on here, facebook, twitter or c.hill1285@live.co.uk

Playershare plus is the new newsletter that is going to be distributed to fans via email over the coming week and will be available at the ground on saturday. Anybody else wanting a copy via email please inbox me your email address.

Also, if anyone has a business or service, that is willing to help out or wanting to advertise, or know anyone who does, please also contact me for details. Your image will be included on the newsletter and a thankyou and link to your site if needed will be put in the email. There is no long term commitment needes, just an issue at a time.

Queries should be dirictes to my PM on here, facebook, twitter or c.hill1285@live.co.uk

Great idea and good work.

Well done to all involved once again.

You know the drill mr hill, get your master copy to me and I'll get them printed ready to hand out.

Be easier to distribute too as there are only two stands open on Saturday....oohps...

I can help with the distribution either inside or outside the ground.

If I get enough printed, we can put them gently under car windscreens in the car park..not unless there are massive objections on here to it, but I would need a hand with that as it's a bloody big car park for just one to attack.

I'm going to give it to tomorrow morning to see if anyone wants their logo on. I will send it your way around lunch time. I will be at the ground early saturday. I will liase with rick

Excellent, will get things printed off by Friday and give them to rick to meet you at the ground pre match, I'll follow up by running around the car park dishing the newsletter out then meet you all somewhere in/out the ground to hand out more and be on hand to answer any fans questions on joining up.

We have a cunning plan......

Anybody who recently has joined in the playershare scheme and have filled in their Standing order mandate (plus current members who don't yet have their pin badge) and would like their Playershare pin badge, please PM myself with name and address. I shall then post these out. Ta.

Edited by Lags

Another mandate sent out today so hopefully another contributing member very soon. Thanks a million brother. Every new member means playershare becomes more relevant and we the fans are making a direct effect to the product we care about most......on the pitch.

As existing members will already know the current playershare Badge that each contributor receives as a thank you is of the old club badge. In the near future a new order will arrive that carries the new club badge. Once the existing batch runs out (soon to be collector's items!!!!) the new one will be sent to new contributors. If any existing members wish to also have the new pin badge, would it be worth a one off £5 pledge? (thoughts).

Every penny collected goes to the manager's player wages fund. So again the new batch of pin badges have not come from the funds money, and have been paid for individually by a member.

Cheers Lags.

Edited by Lags