What a farce!

Anyone know if the game is live on Sky?

My wife originally said if it is I would have to watch it in the kitchen as she wants to watch The Voice on catch up but she is now saying that she wants to do some baking so I have to watch it in the living room......I have no idea what to do now :(

I have emailed Mr Corney for advice but received no reply....if I don't hear from him by midday Saturday I will boycott the game and rip up my season ticket

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sporting Events Act 195 was introduced to combat football hooliganism. It bans the drinking of alcohol within sight of the pitch, hence the alcohol-free zone markings in the RRE, which wont be necessary in the Chaddy, because the concourse is lower than the stand. It only applies to football matches, because football supporters are considered to belong to a lower class and cannot be trusted. The ban applies not only to those in the stands but also those in the exec boxes.

It doesnt apply to rugby, cricket or other sports, so when BP was used for rugby league games, the restriction did not apply.

We went to see Hertha Berlin on Saturday at their Olympic stadium. Sat there with a litre plastic jug of beer each half in the stands. Football was :censored:e but their fans supported loudly throughout, and it was a great day out. Was an eye opener with a fantastic and friendly atmosphere, and nothing to do with the product on the pitch.

Anyone know if the game is live on Sky?

My wife originally said if it is I would have to watch it in the kitchen as she wants to watch The Voice on catch up but she is now saying that she wants to do some baking so I have to watch it in the living room......I have no idea what to do now :(

I have emailed Mr Corney for advice but received no reply....if I don't hear from him by midday Saturday I will boycott the game and rip up my season ticket

You have lost me a little if I'm honest???