What a farce!

Latics got stick for the decision to relocate fans, but have now bottled it and backed out, and have kindly asked fans to relocate. If they are going to make a decision they should stick by it, rather than look foolish and have a load of abuse aimed at them for somethign that now is completely fecking pointless.

I know were not known for paying much in terms of staff wages, but Im sure you could even get a monkey that would be better equipped than these nuggets in charge. Remember the days Sean Jarvis used to actually make the club slightly more appealing than the awful football club that we are?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of agree with you about sticking to decisions but can't help think it's all a bit... club doesn't listen to fans, "club should listen to fans", club listens to fans, "club shouldn't listen to fans".

I kind of agree with you about sticking to decisions but can't help think it's all a bit... club doesn't listen to fans, "club should listen to fans", club listens to fans, "club shouldn't listen to fans".

Or rather more correctly; Club makes decision, Club changes decision, Club hasn't got a Clue but asks for Co-operation!

If this had been the first statement would there have been many complaints? ie we want as many people in the chaddy end as possible and have sorted a temp booze licence for the trial, but we've left rre open for those who really don't want to move.

Is the final outcome too far wide of the mark?

If this had been the first statement would there have been many complaints? ie we want as many people in the chaddy end as possible and have sorted a temp booze licence for the trial, but we've left rre open for those who really don't want to move.

Is the final outcome too far wide of the mark?

Exactly.

So sounds like they were planning on shutting the Chaddy next week but have seen their own arses and thought better of it.

Or maybe the constant moaning of the RRE faithful has made them change their minds? ;) Time to pick dummies up now and support the team NO MATTER WHERE YOU SIT/STAND!

Or maybe the constant moaning of the RRE faithful has made them change their minds? ;) Time to pick dummies up now and support the team NO MATTER WHERE YOU SIT/STAND!

Think I'll stick with me original thoughts.

Wasn't about spitting dummies, if people just keep shrugging their shoulders and accepting things then they become the norm, they may be in charge but it will always be OUR club.

Before that article, they hadn't done anything wrong. They'd asked the fans, the fans said trial it, so they trialled it.

Now, they just look stupid going back on it and the whole thing will be pointless.

The OAFC fans looking for an excuse to moan win again.

Before that article, they hadn't done anything wrong. They'd asked the fans, the fans said trial it, so they trialled it.

Now, they just look stupid going back on it and the whole thing will be pointless.

The OAFC fans looking for an excuse to moan win again.

To be fair, the majority of fans said trial fans in the Rochdale Road End.

Oh well, get my own seat on Saturday!

Guest Scratch2000uk

They cant win either way given our support is littered with moaning bastards

Welcome to Football. Moaning bastards are just as entertaining as happy clappers, if not more. :)

LJ has stated many times that fans making noise and supporting the players helps them. We can't fill our ground with 3,000+ home regulars so the club wanted to close the RRE. Now they're politely asking us to sit together in the Chaddy End this weekend in order to help the team we support.

They've stuck beer on in the Chaddy End this weekend cos they recognise this is normally an influencing factor when choosing Chaddy End or RRE. In the next game, they're politely asking us all to sit in RRE, afterwhich I assume LJ and the boys will tell us which seating arrangement created the best atmosphere and helped them the most.

In summary, I don't see any reason not to do as we've been politely asked.

COME ON OLDHAM!!!!