Adam Drury?

Coming on loan from Manchester City according to the Sunday People.
I must say I've liked the look of him whenever I've seen him play for their under 21s.

Also says a new link is being forged between the two clubs.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/elite-development-squad/defenders/adam-drury

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The City site says he can play as a winger or full-back, can't be a replacement for Byrom?

Another site says he can play midfield, looks as though he could to me.

Edited by BP1960

I'd much rather we just played Winchester.

He's done nothing wrong in his recent appearances.

I would have loved Winchester to have made it, I was there at Accrington on his debut, unfortunately I think he has done lots wrong in his recent appearances and dont believe there is any chance of him. Mellor or Millar being given extended contracts.

I rate Mellor I know a lot dont but think his position should be in the centre either at the back or midfield, think he has an ankle injury at present but would suspect he will be offered a new deal, give him another year and im sure theres a player in there.

I rate Mellor I know a lot dont but think his position should be in the centre either at the back or midfield, think he has an ankle injury at present but would suspect he will be offered a new deal, give him another year and im sure theres a player in there.

Knee injury .

In what way?

I agree with JA11K that Winchester is good on the ball, he's clearly talented. But he really needs to bulk up and to learn how to use his body in the blood and thunder of a league one midfield to find space to demonstrate his ability with the ball. If - and it's a big "if" - he does that he really could become key. I'd give him a new contract, but it's on the proviso that he's going to be developed in one position, ideally centre midfield. Time is running out on him at Latics though.

Meanwhile we're back in the old routine of handing out loanee debuts like they're going out of fashion.