Club shop sale

More like we have been ripped off again with us changing both home and away shirts. http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140324-club-shop-sale-1441253.aspx

ST holders should have paid the same price for their home shirt as the current sale price. The away shirts traditionally get changed every year, with this season's home shirt likely to be next season's "third shirt".

I don't have that much of a problem with the club changing shirts annually, provided they are honest about it, especially when the shirt first gets released. However, I've not got the pressures to buy the latest shirt that some posters might have.

If anyone is in there and notices that they have miraculously found some pink shirts aged4 please post it here so I can get one for my little girl for our hols.

They are like rocking horse :censored:!!!

I think you are going to be struggling, since you 1st posted this I have been looking whenever the opportunity arises, as you say rocking horse :censored:. Or you could ask Barry as he is the fans representative he might know where to find one.

I think you are going to be struggling, since you 1st posted this I have been looking whenever the opportunity arises, as you say rocking horse :censored:. Or you could ask Barry as he is the fans representative he might know where to find one.

Woah woah woah. Stop right there.

If anyone is in there and notices that they have miraculously found some pink shirts aged4 please post it here so I can get one for my little girl for our hols.

They are like rocking horse :censored:!!!

No 8 year old ones for my daughter either. But there is a small junior. I assume this is the same?

shops a joke id love to spend a few quid in there but there is nothing but 3 tonne of orange shirts, nothing for kids neither, be suprised if the shop was self sufficient tbh the wages paid out and the running costs would eat into anything thats made, think we miss a trick on the merchandise side of things if you cant get a full kit for a kid somethings wrong.

shops a joke id love to spend a few quid in there but there is nothing but 3 tonne of orange shirts, nothing for kids neither, be suprised if the shop was self sufficient tbh the wages paid out and the running costs would eat into anything thats made, think we miss a trick on the merchandise side of things if you cant get a full kit for a kid somethings wrong.

There's definitely a market for younger kids. Everyday stuff such as beach towels, curtains, mats and duvet covers would surely sell well.

What's happened to the fa ruling that states every shirt has to be in for 2 years??

There musn't be one. United and other teams change their kits every season.

We're just following suit and 'maximising' the commercial aspect of some fans buying a shirt every year.

If it's nice, i'll get one, this seasons' were a poor effort.