Joel Coleman goalkeeper

Youth team keeper Joel Coleman on the bench now I expect, around 6' 3" he's a good prospect and can pull of some super saves, one who does come off his line, but can be a bit headstrong from what I've seen. I like a brave keeper though.

Not the finished product by a long way, but if his flaws are ironed out he could become a very valuable asset.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/team/player-profile/joel-coleman/33

Edited by BP1960

Youth team keeper Joel Coleman on the bench now I expect, around 6' 3" he's a good prospect and can pull of some super saves, one who does come off his line, but can be a bit headstrong from what I've seen. I like a brave keeper though.

Not the finished product by a long way, but if his flaws are ironed out he could become a very valuable asset.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/team/player-profile/joel-coleman/33

Recall Simpson from Leicester?

Guest Laticswaj

A valuable asset we will no doubt sell for pittance given Simon Corneys confession we are league two club and even though we have contracted players we have absolutely no leg to stand on when it comes to them leaving.

Still, happy Oxley has gone and happy Rabs is getting a run in the team.

If we are save a big if before the final games do you reckon we will see Coleman

If safe probably, unless he has another year an assessment will have to be made as to whether to retain him or not.

As a previous poster said there seems to be an even more promising keeper waiting in the wings even taller at 6' 5".

There's also the impressive recent trialist to consider.

Edited by BP1960

If safe probably, unless he has another year an assessment will have to be made as to whether to retain him or not.

As a previous poster said there seems to be an even more promising keeper waiting in the wings even taller at 6' 5".

There's also the impressive recent trialist to consider.

when was the last time we produced our own keeper?