The Last two home (play for your contracts) games

It will be interesting as to who will come out and shine for us in the last two home games of the season. I hope LJ can seal contracts imminently, so LJ can focus hit time on recruits and the pre season training regime and friendlies prior to the big August KO.

Who is on your release list?

For me: Mellor, Winchester, Millar, Rodgers, Dunfield, Kusunga and Macdonald, the latter 2 based on being injury prone.

Cracking win today!! Next season looks bright, a new stand, a potential rumoured sponsorship deal, a young energetic manager! Hopefully good gates next season, some good recruits, attractive football, a push up the top half/ play offs and a good fa cup run!!

Im off for a beer!! WE ARE STAYING UP!! OWTB!!

It will be interesting as to who will come out and shine for us in the last two home games of the season. I hope LJ can seal contracts imminently, so LJ can focus hit time on recruits and the pre season training regime and friendlies prior to the big August KO.

For me: Mellor, Winchester, Millar, Rodgers, Dunfield, Kusunga and Macdonald, the latter 2 based on being injury prone.

Cracking win today!! Next season looks bright, a new stand, a potential rumoured sponsorship deal, a young energetic manager! Hopefully good gates next season, some good recruits, attractive football, a push up the top half/ play offs and a good fa cup run!!

Im off for a beer!! WE ARE STAYING UP!! OWTB!!

your release list is bang on,should be interesting to see who LJ brings in,in the summer

I agree with that list, except that I'd keep Winchester for another year.

Out of the loanees I wouldn't retain any of them except Harkins. If Crewe was a blip then I'd add Worrall to that list, but I hope we don't pay a fee to Rotherham for him. Money could be spent better.

I don't think LJ will be basing his retained list on anything he sees in the last two games. His mind will already be made up. By the same rule, there may be players he wants to retain who have other ideas, not least a more lucrative contract.

Definitely keep Brown, Havn't been too sure about him prior to this season, however he has added a bit of an edge to his game, got himself injured in the process of humiliating Lee Hughes, a proformance which turned everything around for himself and after coming back from injury, has looked solid barring the odd little error. He can only improve further.

I agree with that list, except that I'd keep Winchester for another year.

Out of the loanees I wouldn't retain any of them except Harkins. If Crewe was a blip then I'd add Worrall to that list, but I hope we don't pay a fee to Rotherham for him. Money could be spent better.

no no no no no -

Worrall stays - i go !!!!!!!!!!!!!

no no no no no -

Worrall stays - i go !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I must admit there's a part of me thinking: Surely he can't have been as bad as he was at Crewe on regular basis?

But if he has been then there's no point us keeping him on, Winchester could play that role at least as well as him.