One in, One out IMMINENT

The fact we've paid a fee suggests we've not come out with the profit from the Smith deal SC would have expected....proof that Corney has backed his manager once again.

However, we still have a stand to pay for, am I the only one thinking JCH could be another that's on his way shortly?

The fact we've paid a fee suggests we've not come out with the profit from the Smith deal SC would have expected....proof that Corney has backed his manager once again.

I have no problem with the club selling players to pay the bills. I'd also be happy to say Corney does tend to back his managers when it comes to signing new players. After all, he stumped up cash for Penney to sign Colbeck.

Does selling one player for an undisclosed fee and letting the manager sign another player for an undisclosed fee prove backing though? Real proof? How do you know we didn't sell Smith for £500k and pay £5.99 for the new guy?

However, we still have a stand to pay for, am I the only one thinking JCH could be another that's on his way shortly?

No, you're not. If some of the valuations rumoured for JCH have any truth he should have gone weeks ago.

No, you're not. If some of the valuations rumoured for JCH have any truth he should have gone weeks ago.

Going off recent trends, now he's declared himself English we should be getting 4 times what he's worth!

There's still the ace up his sleeve in Micah Richards, or it a joker ?