Colchester Away (9 August)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you refrain from posting on this thread... this is for people who are actually going, people like Ryan!

Hang on. He's not actually turned up yet. Knowing him, he'll pretend to have a baby a couple of days before and "not be able to make it"

PC on the other hand should bring his boots after his performance last night

Ever wondered what is a Latics super-fan? The rarely-wrong Chron says it's traveling from Bournemouth to Colchester on 13 buses over three days, having already been on 17 buses over a similar period to get to Tranmere!

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/8/news-headlines/87178/superfan-cliff-takes-the-bus-to-colchester

PC on the other hand should bring his boots after his performance last night

Is he a bit handy, then? I might have to get my arse over to Stratford one Thursday, it'll be like the Harlem Globetrotters if they were fat, white blokes from northern England.

Ever wondered what is a Latics super-fan? The rarely-wrong Chron says it's traveling from Bournemouth to Colchester on 13 buses over three days, having already been on 17 buses over a similar period to get to Tranmere!

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/8/news-headlines/87178/superfan-cliff-takes-the-bus-to-colchester

You say super fan, I say free loader.

Is he a bit handy, then? I might have to get my arse over to Stratford one Thursday, it'll be like the Harlem Globetrotters if they were fat, white blokes from northern England.

Last night we managed to wear fluorescent yellow bibs with a black trim. Great coincidence (not irony - don't want to fall foul of the grammatical pedants!)

this ones for oasis lads

working in Coventry garden plastering all week an a bloke walked passed the office windows with leggings on?

I got told it's the next big fashion thing for men?

this cannot be true

If/when you meet us you'll realise we're definitely not the people to ask about such things.

this ones for oasis lads

working in Coventry garden plastering all week an a bloke walked passed the office windows with leggings on?

I got told it's the next big fashion thing for men?

this cannot be true

Coventry is in the north. I suspected things had changed a bit up there but leggings? What will you northern softies get up to next?

If you want to do the quiz I will now be catching the 11.38... 11.45 Stratford.

That is all

Do you seriously believe anyone is going to set their alarm clock an hour earlier on a Saturday morning on the basis that you might happen to rock up on time and meet us on an early train?