• Jones
    • Winchester
    • Morgan-Smith
    • Philliskirk
    • Dayton
    • Bove
    • Dieng
    • Brown

He was rubbish. Free header on goal, which he missed. And one run at their defence in what, 80 minutes? Didn't hold the ball up, didn't threaten. Must try harder.

In fairness, he worked hard, he reminded me of someone at their first day in a new job getting used his new surrounds.

As time goes on and he grows more confident he should prove a useful asset..

He was rubbish. Free header on goal, which he missed. And one run at their defence in what, 80 minutes? Didn't hold the ball up, didn't threaten. Must try harder.

Inclined to agree, really. Had a decent 15-minute spell in the second-half, but just didn't look fit to me. Not surprising given that he missed much of pre-season through injury, though.

Can understand the votes for Winchester and Elokobi but James Wilson was sublime last night including coming to big Georges rescue acouple of times, does anybody else see what a cracking player he is ?

I do he has an old head on very young shoulders and that really shows that he has potential. He is very calm both when defending and when playing out from the back and is indeed very solid. Unlucky not to be in the Wales squad but their loss i'm sure will be our gain.

In fairness, he worked hard, he reminded me of someone at their first day in a new job getting used his new surrounds.

As time goes on and he grows more confident he should prove a useful asset..

Arsenal fan I brought to the game commented that he thought he looked lazy and disinterested. Not the impression I'd try and make on my first day.

i don't know what i think of amari morgan smith... but he definitely put 110% in tuesday night! his work rate can't be questioned

first half we tried using him as a target man, which he quite evidently isn't! second half he was much better when the ball was getting played into his feet and he could turn/pass the ball and bring players in

i don't know what i think of amari morgan smith... but he definitely put 110% in tuesday night! his work rate can't be questioned

first half we tried using him as a target man, which he quite evidently isn't! second half he was much better when the ball was getting played into his feet and he could turn/pass the ball and bring players in

Yeah I didn't think his problem was his workrate. Same as I didnt think JCH's problem was his workrate, and I don't think Forte's lazy either.