Tables at 13th September

Stevie_J

Subscription League:

NewPicture25.png

NewPicture26.png

Free-to-Play League:

NewPicture27.png

Careful with the late edits people. I'm letting chickenbaltipie off for his 3:00 edit but, if I was being a right dick about it, this is after kick-off time. Think of it as the first rash tackle in a game, where the player escapes a booking - in future it'll be punished.

Pete disqualified an entry for a 3 pm edit. I wish I could secure favourable decisions from the referee so easily. Might not be in so much :censored: if I could. The lack of integrity of the competition has obviously affected my morale and hence performance.

I'll be back. Still above Dave Collinge mind you. He's finding out how difficult it is to retain this title, or stay awake, or care. The victory celebrations really take their toll.

If someone had said I'd be a single point behind DavidCollinge at this point in the season, I'd have taken that.

Still a long way to go and I really think I can bring the title home. Maybe not this season. Maybe not even next but we're really building towards something.

They don't hand out trophies in September.

That's just not true. The cricket county championship trophy got presented last weekend and league leaders shield in rugby league will be presented this Friday.

There's plenty of time for you to avoid relegation though.