LJs comments

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LJ "We need to rebuild our club from the top down."

Where do you start with that? What does he mean by the top? He's had plenty of time to rebuild the club from the top down.

I think he means from a footballing perspective.

At the moment I'd rather he focused on getting the buggers in shape to get a win on Boxing Day.

Wonder if Corneys "Devastating" comment after the Doncaster game has had an effect LJ said after that he would prefer if the chairman kept his opinions to himself and not slander the team in the press, he has a habit of doing that and I fully agree with LJ on this

I think Corney mite be involved in any open door off chest session. Hopefully in a humble apologetic sense. Dont get me wrong I like SC but he went too far with his word choices. Players also need to man up a bit tho. I always back the players and I dont know what has upset them, but sumat clearly has. Still tho, two games sulking is enough, if you want to leave let the club know and sit in the stand from now until you leave or until our first game in feb. LJ, you just learn from this please and give us six months extra as penance before you move upwards.