Trust Oldham Public Meeting

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks, been busy recently and this slipped my mind, should have put it in my calendar.

Thanks to the 'fans' that attended, if the trust is to rebuild it needs more of you hardy souls attending meetings, I'm annoyed with myself for forgetting this. Thanks for publishing the minutes too, some good questions and answers there.

But I can't see which animal Barry thinks he could throw over a crossbar, has he ducked this one as well?

Hello Brierley

I am unsure it if was advertised but last nights meeting was a Trust committee meeting with our usual 30 mins open for fans to attend if they wish. Think I may have mentioned it was this week on an earlier post

What we have decided and seems better for fans based on feedback, is a dedicated fans meeting to run every two months. Fans would have the entire evening to discuss/debate issues and with the club in attendance too. We hope to have the next one in April just before the AGM

You have to admit, its better than a 30 mins only slot before the committee meeting we had in place before

What we may do with the 30 min only slot in the future is to use that for fans who wish to volunteer their services to come down or logon on live twitter and discuss/meet the committee for an informal chat before they decide to commit. We trailed that out last night and invited in fans who were thinking about it and two fans decided to co-opt in.

Thanks

Edited by underdog

Hello opinions.

In relation to the clarity of your question with regards to the £1k a month going to the club, this was my error on the typed notes. It should have meant on average, the Trust has donated £1k a month over the years by the ways of helping to fund items like the mini-bus, tractor etc.

I hope this makes sense