Playing wilson with brown in front of him was a recipe for disaster should have played brown at full back with Winchester in front of him and then played another striker instead of playing 5 in midfield I felt sorry for wilkinson he ain't a lone striker or target man he needs someone to share the load would play turner upfront with him on saturday

Playing wilson with brown in front of him was a recipe for disaster should have played brown at full back with Winchester in front of him and then played another striker instead of playing 5 in midfield I felt sorry for wilkinson he ain't a lone striker or target man he needs someone to share the load would play turner upfront with him on saturday

You have a better idea of how to organise the team than the manager.

Wilkinson isn't mature enough or experienced enough to be leading the line on his own, especially when the 5 in midfield behind him are playing so defensively that he's left totally isolated up top. He needed someone like Turner or Philliskirk to play off him and be around him to help him out and provide too.

Think we'll see Wilkinson and Turner starting together up top on Saturday.

Jake Kean is the first 'keeper I've ever seen who's seemingly incapable of dealing with anything that comes straight at him. He'd be better off standing permanently against the post.

Maybe he studied under Blayney and Budz.

Jake Kean is the first 'keeper I've ever seen who's seemingly incapable of dealing with anything that comes straight at him. He'd be better off standing permanently against the post.

With a fag in his hand talking to the crowd, it would be just like my amateur playing days, we had some :censored:e keepers too.