If we took our chances tonight though it may have been a different story!

I understand your point but we look weak both defensively and mentality and it don't bode well in what am expecting to turn into a scrap!

Our most promising year could well end up being the year we go down and it sickens me

So he could come out and throw the towel in then...? That makes sense.

No but saying it as it is would get him more respect rather than misguided :censored:e like 'we can still make the play offs' and we have been the better team in the last 2 games we have lost 3-1 at home.

Guest Stanley30

Oh ye of little faith! There is no way we will get relegated, we have spent nearly 20 years in this division! Those who get excited about playoffs, forget it! Those who get excited about relegation, forget it! League 1 won't give up on it's beloved Oldham, it's proud jewel in it's crown! Keep the faith!

It was a shambles but what do you expect ? We had Connor Brown playing on the wing a CM (loan player) who played his second professional game tonight a keeper that can't catch (loan player) and another kid from Bolton (loan player) thrown up top on his own against two vetatran CBs, I expect to see at least some passion (bar Mike Jones) and organisation but I dident see any of that either tonight, most of them look as if they've give up

It was a shambles but what do you expect ? most of them look as if they've give up

Does it surprise you when the powers that be have made it pretty clear that they have??

We need a leader...Corney has all but lost the heart for it anymore and it is slowly sucking the little life left in the club. Testing (if not abusing) the few core fans loyalty to its limits.

OAFC has no Devine right to have us as fans...it still needs to be earned...the question is who has the heart/desire to lead the way to win it back? Not the current crop

As I said before the game my heart would sink if I saw one up front starting..and it did.

When eventually Holden put two up front we caused them some problems.

Depleted squad or not you don't hand the initiative to the opposition at home by isolating your only striker.

Even at three down Holden stuck with a back four and a holding midfielder. Keep starting with this negative formation and we will go down. It's no use arguing by attacking we will concede goals - we do anyway with five protecting the goalkeeper.

Holder must play two up front as in the second half in future.

Hats off to Forte and Jones, who were excellent, we just have to hope and pray they don't get injured now.

I dont know which of three genius thought connor brown, right wing thats a good idea, but the other two should have slapped him

Its obvious Holden did that to accommodate B Wilson, who was frankly worse than Brown tonight.

Why is it that we self destruct after Xmas?My loyalties get really tested to the limits each season....same old.Thank god we get early points each time!No passion,no willingness to shoot,crap keepers,no strike force,tippy tappy leading to nowt football.Once BP was a fortress, now its a sandcastle.Seriously thinking now of only going to away games only.