Prediction League Cup - Semi Final Draw

Stevie_J

Would appear that Stevie has thrown all his eggs in one basket by ruling himself out of the league earlier this week, the semi finals could be interesting but I would have thought that NZlatic would have to be the bookies favourite.

I'm very much aware that we're the underdogs, even at this stage. But that's a tag we've reveled in throughout the cup campaign and, with the magic of the cup on your side, anything can happen.

Would appear that Stevie has thrown all his eggs in one basket by ruling himself out of the league earlier this week, the semi finals could be interesting but I would have thought that NZlatic would have to be the bookies favourite.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the favourites tag. It's my first season and I'm spreading myself thin battling on 2 fronts.

I am happy to be regarded as the outsider....