Jose Baxter banned for the summer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We kept him on the rails when he was here, why not give him a chance... I get confused with the words "drugs cheat", he failed a drugs test, how does it make a him a cheat?, was it recreational drugs or performance enhancing drugs?

We kept him on the rails when he was here, why not give him a chance... I get confused with the words "drugs cheat", he failed a drugs test, how does it make a him a cheat?, was it recreational drugs or performance enhancing drugs?

he has been banned for taking illegal drugs hasnt he? he is a drugs cheat

why not give him a chance? he has a drugs ban and after the last season maybe we should stay away from contraversy eh?

I know everybody loves him but at the moment he is an overwight footballer who is banned for drug use and obviously has his priorities messed up. Why should we stick our neck on the line for another dick head footballer who left for 'better things'?

Edited by palmer1

He might, he might not.

Depending on how thick he is...

Because his natrual ability with the ball at his feet is remarkable for a player at this level, he shouldn't have been warming Sheffield Uniteds bench he should have bagged 25 goals for them leading them to promotion or be playing in the championship or even higher.

He appears to be easily lead astray and lacks the application to fulfill his potential.

he has been banned for taking illegal drugs hasnt he? he is a drugs cheat

why not give him a chance? he has a drugs ban and after the last season maybe we should stay away from contraversy eh?

I know everybody loves him but at the moment he is an overwight footballer who is banned for drug use and obviously has his priorities messed up. Why should we stick our neck on the line for another dick head footballer who left for 'better things'?

strange that you have a picture of Roger and are called Palmer1 but are unsymapthetic to anyone who takes drugs....

If he was caught with anabolic steroids or male hormone boosters I would agree that he would be a drugs cheat as he is cheating to get an advantage in his game.

If he has recreational drugs in his system, to me he has failed a drugs test, it's not clever either way. I don't think recreational drugs can enhance a sport performance so in my very basic interpretation I find it difficult to accuse him as a drugs cheat.

If he was caught with anabolic steroids or male hormone boosters I would agree that he would be a drugs cheat as he is cheating to get an advantage in his game.

If he has recreational drugs in his system, to me he has failed a drugs test, it's not clever either way. I don't think recreational drugs can enhance a sport performance so in my very basic interpretation I find it difficult to accuse him as a drugs cheat.

I use the term as he has been banned for taking a substance whatever that may be that is banned/illegal within the sport didnt he?

I dont know what you would take that could make you better at football but he took a banned/illegal substance none the less.