Not even made the bench for the 1st two games, I reckon he could be on his way out before the close of this window on loan at least!

It's hard to believe we actually paid a fee to get him here early when he clearly wasn't anywhere near fit.

A change of manager hasn't helped and I reckon he could even end up back at Dagenham.

If a player doesn't make the bench then does it mean they're off?

Of course not but this is OAFC and not the premier league....if he can't even make the bench when the manager rotates the squad then he's better off elsewhere.

Just a hunch that he's regretting the move up here and think he would jump at the chance of a move back down south.

Feel a bit sorry for Murphy, lot of fans judged him on the cameo appearances at the back end of last season in which we hoofed it to him upfront while he was barely fit and now think he's terrible...The fall against Carlisle however hasn't helped recently...

Pre season when I've seen him he's worked hard enough, but I do think Turner is the much better option and he isn't anywhere near Forte (if upfront) or Cassidy.

Providing we don't lose any of the attacking players before the end of the transfer window I can see him being loaned out. Would do him good to get regular games but it needs to be league 2...not like a conference north side or something. Must remember though Turners injury record; if he has to spend some time on the shelf Murphy will be the next in line to step in (albeit on the bench).

While the squad is fully fit, 21 into 18 is always going to result in players missing out.

Some people are struggling to take that on board.

People are really struggling with the concept of us having & keeping more than 11 senior players aren't they....

We may invoke the wrath of the budget gods....