Behind The Times

I wish they'd use them more on motorways, and show them to idiots that pull out and don't go any faster, and see the effects of dozens of cars all having to break. Some truck drivers who overtake on hills too!

I can't help thinking it would be helpful for positioning etc for the players to see their match from that point if view. Obviously why it's been done.

I wish they'd use them more on motorways, and show them to idiots that pull out and don't go any faster, and see the effects of dozens of cars all having to break. Some truck drivers who overtake on hills too!

I can't help thinking it would be helpful for positioning etc for the players to see their match from that point if view. Obviously why it's been done.

Or use them to drop missiles on people who sit in the middle lane doing 60, usually tarts in brand new Mercs or suspected ISIS recruits in M-reg Toyota Picnics.

I can just imagine the telephone conversation now

Ring ring ring.. Ring ring ring

BO "hello Simon, it's me again, err I've been on OWTB and err the fans..."

SC interrupts "what do they want this time.. A striker who can score 20 goals a season? Cheaper season tickets? For us to meet our deadlines for the new stand?"

BO "no Simon, they want a drone like Barnsley have"

KBNcZ.gif

BO "Simon? Simon? Err shall I tell them no?"

I can just imagine the telephone conversation now

Ring ring ring.. Ring ring ring

BO "hello Simon, it's me again, err I've been on OWTB and err the fans..."

SC interrupts "what do they want this time.. A striker who can score 20 goals a season? Cheaper season tickets? For us to meet our deadlines for the new stand?"

BO "no Simon, they want a drone like Barnsley have"

KBNcZ.gif

BO "Simon? Simon? Err shall I tell them no?"

SC "See Barry and ask him to put the request to Droneshare".

Edited by BP1960