League Tables at 26th September

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, jorvik_latic, Latics_Fanatic, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, rudemedic, stevesidg, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score – GravityGrave, JoeP, Kusunga_Is_God, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J, warwickshire latics

Correct Full Time Score – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, rudemedic, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Latics Goals – astottie, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Kusunga_Is_God, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsChris, NewBlue, nzlatic, rudemedic, SAV, Stevie_J, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Opposition Goals – aidan_latics, Andy-latic, astottie, Bristolatic, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, HarryBosch, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, milnrow latics, NewBlue, rosa, rudemedic, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – No one went for Poleon

Within 100 of Attendance (5,482) – Bristolatic (+90), HarryBosch (+45), JoeP (-98), Laticsbiffo (+46), milnrow latics (+20), NewBlue (-80), SAV (-50), warwickshire latics (+48)

Within 10 of Attendance (5,482) – Nope

Correct Attendance (5,482) – No points here, either

The big climbers were NewBlue and GravityGrave, both moving up 12 places :applause1: , with a 9 place jump from rudemedic :scarf001: . Handsy fell 8 places into the relegation zone :disappointed:. warwickshire latics will be disappointed that his 11 point haul only moved him up 4 places :(. It deserved more

There was no prediction from Zorrro :clown:

Pmj1XDd.jpg?1

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – maddog

Correct Half Time Score – No points here

Correct Full Time Score – Or here

Correct No of Latics Goals – opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition Goals – John Platt, steveoafc, RobOAFC

First Latics Scorer – Again, Poleon wasn’t considered

Within 100 of Attendance (5,482) – )

Within 10 of Attendance (5,482) – ) No attendance points at all

Correct Attendance (5,482) – )

maddog moved up 2 places :OASISscarf: at the expense of Oafc 1895 and steveoafc :thumbsdown: .

opinions4u maintained his 5 point lead at the top :first:

DEc1Usr.jpg?1

disjointed is done for once we stop drawing 1-1

I agree. One-trick pony. Usually fades away after Christmas anyway. No head for heights. No concept of dry January.

The amateurs are absolutely shocking this season. STATE of it.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, jorvik_latic, Latics_Fanatic, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, rudemedic, stevesidg, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score – GravityGrave, JoeP, Kusunga_Is_God, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J, warwickshire latics

Correct Full Time Score – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, rudemedic, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Latics Goals – astottie, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Kusunga_Is_God, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsChris, NewBlue, nzlatic, rudemedic, SAV, Stevie_J, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Opposition Goals – aidan_latics, Andy-latic, astottie, Bristolatic, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, HarryBosch, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, milnrow latics, NewBlue, rosa, rudemedic, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – No one went for Poleon

Within 100 of Attendance (5,482) – Bristolatic (+90), HarryBosch (+45), JoeP (-98), Laticsbiffo (+46), milnrow latics (+20), NewBlue (-80), SAV (-50), warwickshire latics (+48)

Within 10 of Attendance (5,482) – Nope

Correct Attendance (5,482) – No points here, either

The big climbers were NewBlue and GravityGrave, both moving up 12 places :applause1: , with a 9 place jump from rudemedic :scarf001: . Handsy fell 8 places into the relegation zone :disappointed:. warwickshire latics will be disappointed that his 11 point haul only moved him up 4 places :(. It deserved more

There was no prediction from Zorrro :clown:

Pmj1XDd.jpg?1

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – maddog

Correct Half Time Score – No points here

Correct Full Time Score – Or here

Correct No of Latics Goals – opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition Goals – John Platt, steveoafc, RobOAFC

First Latics Scorer – Again, Poleon wasn’t considered

Within 100 of Attendance (5,482) – )

Within 10 of Attendance (5,482) – ) No attendance points at all

Correct Attendance (5,482) – )

maddog moved up 2 places :OASISscarf: at the expense of Oafc 1895 and steveoafc :thumbsdown: .

opinions4u maintained his 5 point lead at the top :first:

DEc1Usr.jpg?1

any reason why i've not been able to see the table on here for the last couple of weeks? Have i been relegated to conference north or something?

any reason why i've not been able to see the table on here for the last couple of weeks? Have i been relegated to conference north or something?

Can't answer that, so here's the links to the last three games. You could, of course, have landed in the Northern Premier League.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/47695-league-tables-at-5th-september/

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/47742-league-tables-at-12th-september/

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/47777-league-tables-at-19th-september/

I can see your description of where the points went for every one but havent been able to see the league table since 5th Sept. I thought it might be a cunning plan on your part because I'm running away with the league but then again

I honestly have no idea why that should be. Anyone with any techie help in the house? To be frank, it's probably best you can't see the tables. You're 4th in the Championship. At least you went up one place this week.

What are you reading the forum on/with?

Have you scrolled down?

Yes I have scrolled down and I've been using PC with explorer and iPad with chrome and it's not been working.

Now however I can see it on the iPad

Must be to do with me picking up six points tonight

Thanks for the help