Josh Brownhill

Whilst I think that he has definitely underperformed this season, it has to be said that once we switched to 4-4-2 for the last 20 at Dale it was Winny who was running the show.

Not really running the show though. He did contribute more than most in the last 20 minutes but he did sweet fa for the first 70 minutes.

This is what happens when you have an agenda against a particular player...

Anybody who had any form if neutrality will tell you he was clearly our only attacking threat, apart from maybe Poleon getting in behind their full back once or twice

So your latest excuse is that I have an agenda against him. OK I see. No reasons just excuses

Perhaps you will console yourself with the thought that Mr Dunn must also have an agenda against him as he is quite obviously looking to replace him.

So your latest excuse is that I have an agenda against him. OK I see. No reasons just excuses

Perhaps you will console yourself with the thought that Mr Dunn must also have an agenda against him as he is quite obviously looking to replace him.

Nicknames one of our own players bambi... Doesn't have an agenda.

Only 10 games! How many games do you want him to play before he actually starts to pull his weight?

He had free license in the number 10 role against Sheff Utd and played quite well then he played in the same role against Dale and it was like watching us play with 10 men. Against Burton he was gash. Stop persistently making excuses for and giving extra allowance to him. He is either good enough for the team or he is not!

If you think that there are not several other players who play as consistently as Kelly does then I am amazed. There are quite a few.

You were tripping over both of the feet in your mouth when Winchester came back into the side and was clearly our best player by a country mile. You made out that you'd said all along that you'd only been concerned about him in central midfield but had always known he was made for the number 10 position. I didn't recall you having made that argument, and if you did you must be wrong now.

You were tripping over both of the feet in your mouth when Winchester came back into the side and was clearly our best player by a country mile. You made out that you'd said all along that you'd only been concerned about him in central midfield but had always known he was made for the number 10 position. I didn't recall you having made that argument, and if you did you must be wrong now.

I had said after 1 game Winchester played well in a more advanced role rather than in a position where his faults were more apparent and possibly costly.

Quite a few games later it proves that he is still not very good even in that advanced position. Others are realising that-especially the manager.

You plus a handful of others seem to struggle to understand that he is not good enough for the team and cannot even comprehend what others say about him.

I think that he will play today since we lack numbers and I hope that he scores the winner with a 30 yard screamer in the 89th minute.

It still will not make my criticisms invalid nor will it make him the player that you and others dream him to be.

Have fun discussing this at your next meeting of The Flat Earth Society-it will be advertised in your Daily Mail

I had said after 1 game Winchester played well in a more advanced role rather than in a position where his faults were more apparent and possibly costly.

Quite a few games later it proves that he is still not very good even in that advanced position. Others are realising that-especially the manager.

You plus a handful of others seem to struggle to understand that he is not good enough for the team and cannot even comprehend what others say about him.

I think that he will play today since we lack numbers and I hope that he scores the winner with a 30 yard screamer in the 89th minute.

It still will not make my criticisms invalid nor will it make him the player that you and others dream him to be.

Have fun discussing this at your next meeting of The Flat Earth Society-it will be advertised in your Daily Mail

A good prediction, but you got the wrong man.