Josh Brownhill

Hasn't he just started the last 3/4 games.

Think so, it's just a feeling I have. Looks to me like Dunn's trying to replace him, plus the excerpts I've heard on Winchester have led me to that view.

May be totally wrong but I expect him to be one of several expendable players soon.

Think so, it's just a feeling I have. Looks to me like Dunn's trying to replace him, plus the excerpts I've heard on Winchester have led me to that view.

May be totally wrong but I expect him to be one of several expendable players soon.

Which excerpts are those? Excerpts from fans/excerpts from the club or excerpts from somewhere else?

Fine by me, doesn't do enough often enough.

Fine by me, doesn't do enough often enough.

A fair criticism of him this season.

Then again, he's only played 10 games and I still think we're yet to see him with free license.

If that is the criteria for being disposable I honestly can't see a single player that would remain at the club, except Kelly.

A fair criticism of him this season.

Then again, he's only played 10 games and I still think we're yet to see him with free license.

If that is the criteria for being disposable I honestly can't see a single player that would remain at the club, except Kelly.

Only 10 games! How many games do you want him to play before he actually starts to pull his weight?

He had free license in the number 10 role against Sheff Utd and played quite well then he played in the same role against Dale and it was like watching us play with 10 men. Against Burton he was gash. Stop persistently making excuses for and giving extra allowance to him. He is either good enough for the team or he is not!

If you think that there are not several other players who play as consistently as Kelly does then I am amazed. There are quite a few.

Only 10 games! How many games do you want him to play before he actually starts to pull his weight?

He had free license in the number 10 role against Sheff Utd and played quite well then he played in the same role against Dale and it was like watching us play with 10 men. Against Burton he was gash. Stop persistently making excuses for and giving extra allowance to him. He is either good enough for the team or he is not!

If you think that there are not several other players who play as consistently as Kelly does then I am amazed. There are quite a few.

Whilst I think that he has definitely underperformed this season, it has to be said that once we switched to 4-4-2 for the last 20 at Dale it was Winny who was running the show.

He was our only attacking threat against Rochdale.

Consistently :censored:e or insufficient, I can think of a whole host of them...

Whilst I think that he has definitely underperformed this season, it has to be said that once we switched to 4-4-2 for the last 20 at Dale it was Winny who was running the show.

This is what happens when you have an agenda against a particular player...

Anybody who had any form if neutrality will tell you he was clearly our only attacking threat, apart from maybe Poleon getting in behind their full back once or twice

Edited by NewBlue

100 games into his career now, I'm wondering if he is ever going to kick on beyond being promising.

He made very good strides last year. Granted he's still in the promising category, but he's a player who's worth keeping faith due to the ability on the ball he possesses. He has it in him to take control of games, he just needs to do it more regularly.

I know this doesn't mean a great deal, but he was the most fun player to watch last season out of our team.