Team v Crewe?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're only blaming him for one you have

Yes I am only blaming him for one. Would you like to explain what he did wrong for 1st 2nd 3rd and 4 th?

Got bullied on the second, too weak, should have been able to get that original cross. 4th one the ball wasn't that hard to come and claim when it's floated to edge of 6 yard box

What exactly has Cornell done wrong 5th goal against Southend apart? ......even that was the result of an absolutely awful header from Wilson.

How can you defend that performance? Since Donny (league debut?) he has been a huge liability on crosses. Some of the 'top class' saves he makes are completely avoidable if he had any command of his 6yd box - he has to be good from point blank range because he doesn't claim anything. He never anticipated crosses, doesn't move his feet quick enough to get out to the ball and when it comes straight to him often flaps or drops the ball. Professional keepers must have the basics and this lad doesn't. The leaky defence is surely a direct result of the fear they have in the man behind them. Coleman may not be the finished article and does make the occasional error but I feel much more comfortable with him between the sticks.

I would be shocked if he retains his place, If you can't see the problems he had in that performance theres little point discussing it. With regards Coleman being dropped wasn't he taken out after shipping 5 in a game to protect him? If so whats different? Have a look at Cornells stats they are shocking he concedes on average over 2 a game the highest in the division, his goals to shots faced is also shocking, he doesn't command his box or defensive line and can't judge the flight of a ball, other than that he's not a bad shot stopper, we need a bit more than that in my opinion.

How can you defend that performance? Since Donny (league debut?) he has been a huge liability on crosses. Some of the 'top class' saves he makes are completely avoidable if he had any command of his 6yd box - he has to be good from point blank range because he doesn't claim anything. He never anticipated crosses, doesn't move his feet quick enough to get out to the ball and when it comes straight to him often flaps or drops the ball. Professional keepers must have the basics and this lad doesn't. The leaky defence is surely a direct result of the fear they have in the man behind them. Coleman may not be the finished article and does make the occasional error but I feel much more comfortable with him between the sticks.

Coleman played well at Crewe last season, horses for courses.

I would be shocked if he retains his place, If you can't see the problems he had in that performance theres little point discussing it. With regards Coleman being dropped wasn't he taken out after shipping 5 in a game to protect him? If so whats different? Have a look at Cornells stats they are shocking he concedes on average over 2 a game the highest in the division, his goals to shots faced is also shocking, he doesn't command his box or defensive line and can't judge the flight of a ball, other than that he's not a bad shot stopper, we need a bit more than that in my opinion.

Prepare to be shocked.

Prepare to be shocked.

Fair enough, if thats the case it would appear Dunn, Brown, Holden or a combination of all three stooges couldn't wait for Colemans howler against Barnsley, we wonder why we are :censored:ing useless with management like that. You either punish piss poor performers across the board or stick by one man, what was the culture Dunn was trying to instill a reward one where players play for the shirt - more Dunn bull:censored: to suit.