Crowdfunding scoreboard

Yes, that is what I am saying and in doing so I am highlighting what I see as a major issue with the current relationship between fans and owners. Not many paid into the scoreboard fund. We should try and understand why it has failed as there are some deep routed issues here which are at the heart of why it is :censored:ing miserable being an OAFC fan.

There is a huge missed opportunity here. The solution - greater fan control and influence.

How we secure that is a different matter.

Ok. Good reply that, I understand now. You're frustrated but you don't know what to do? Same.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single one of your 50 post's a day is negative and you post in every single topic, it and you are :censored:ing tedious.

Come on.. Hit us with some of these positives which keep you clapping. I cant think of a single one in the last 3 years other than we stayed up last year when all looked lost.

Come on.. Hit us with some of these positives which keep you clapping. I cant think of a single one in the last 3 years other than we stayed up last year when all looked lost.

It's a football club thats over 100 years old, theres peaks and troughs.

If something makes you so unhappy and constantly negative the moment you wake up just leave.

It's a football club thats over 100 years old, theres peaks and troughs.

If something makes you so unhappy and constantly negative the moment you wake up just leave.

Out of interest, what would it take for you to wake up and realise there is nothing to be positive about? Im still waiting one positive from the last 3 years...

Every single one of your 50 post's a day is negative and you post in every single topic, it and you are :censored:ing tedious.

All this negativity stems from a negative manager i'm afraid. Negative tactics, Negative attitude, Negative performances, Negative goal difference, Negative team selection. Even his bleeding training ground banner is negative. How does the manager expect the rest of us to be positive when he is the most negative bloke at the whole club.