Season Tickets

Season tickets are still on sale with £50 discount. Am I right in thinking that the offer was for the first 500 fans and would then revert back to full price?

Has the offer been extended or is it that we haven't sold 500 yet?

If so, ST sales will be down by about 50% on last year which is further evidence to suggest that we are deep in the brown stuff!

There is no way we sold 3,000 season tickets last year. Think we sold about 2,400. Your full of joy aren't you oafc1955 lots of other posts just as negative ?

Expect we'll sell a few more if Evans comes in... As much as people don't like him, I think most recognise that his record speaks for itself.

There is no way we sold 3,000 season tickets last year. Think we sold about 2,400. Your full of joy aren't you oafc1955 lots of other posts just as negative ?

Well of course I'm full of joy.....why would I be negative when we've got so much to be happy about!!

Yeah, pull him up cos we're only 900 down on last season, which is around £0.5m lower than last season based on your 2400 figure.

Yep, nowt to worry about, cos we've no cash left.

Yeah, pull him up cos we're only 900 down on last season, which is around £0.5m lower than last season based on your 2400 figure.

Yep, nowt to worry about, cos we've no cash left.

We wouldn't be in talks with Evans if we didn't have a pot to piss in would we!

We wouldn't be in talks with Evans if we didn't have a pot to piss in would we!

I'm afraid we have not got factual proof we are in talks with him. And we have a Winding UP Order on Monday.

Edited by singe