Top Scorer for Latics

Top Scorer  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish the season with most league goals for Latics?

• Mckay
    • Erwin
    • Ladapo
    • Osei
    • Flynn
    • Banks
    • Clarke
    • Law
    • Green

Guest nonaenever

Depends on who gets a chance. Erwin and McKay are clearly his favourites. I think if Osei got the same game time, he'd score as many as the pair of them together.

Depends on who gets a chance. Erwin and McKay are clearly his favourites. I think if Osei got the same game time, he'd score as many as the pair of them together.

I went for Ladapo as after only seeing him against Carlisle he seemed to have that greedy streak where he was always looking to shoot on sight. Maybe Erwin and McKay are not his favourites as such, more to do with them being more match fit at present. I'm sure whoever starts to score regularly will soon be his 'favourite'

Guest nonaenever

well...... Osei scored 2 in the half a game he has been given a chance in so far.... oh and headed against the bar in the same half.... so why has he not be given a fair chance yet? To say "he's better as an impact player" as some do on here is a bit premature (!) - give the lad a run of games and let's see what his "impact2 over a full 90 mins is. Been our most effective attacker by a country mile. I can watch Erwin all day - very pleasing to the eye - but you won't see many goals from him. McKay - so far, disappointing but hard working.

well...... Osei scored 2 in the half a game he has been given a chance in so far.... oh and headed against the bar in the same half.... so why has he not be given a fair chance yet? To say "he's better as an impact player" as some do on here is a bit premature (!) - give the lad a run of games and let's see what his "impact2 over a full 90 mins is. Been our most effective attacker by a country mile. I can watch Erwin all day - very pleasing to the eye - but you won't see many goals from him. McKay - so far, disappointing but hard working.

We've had one game since. Jesus. Whys he not been given a chance. How far into season are we

• 2 months later...
Guest nonaenever

We've had one game since. Jesus. Whys he not been given a chance. How far into season are we

well....... he's still not been given a chance. Hopefully now.... he might be. Good luck if he is.

Depends what he's doing in training but gotta be worth a shot

Training doesn't always indicate how a player or team will play in a real game. Just look at what happened after 13 days of working on how to beat Lincoln.

How were they supposed to replicate playing against Matt Rhead when no one in squad had his size or aggression to combat?

Edited by BP1960

Training doesn't always indicate how a player or team will play in a real game. Just look at what happened after 13 days of working on how to beat Lincoln.

How were they supposed to replicate playing against Matt Rhead when no one in squad had his size or aggression to combat?

Not strictly true.....I'm sure Gordon could match him pound for pound!!!