"Our performance was good and we dominated the game."

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chances I can remember were Erwins free-kick, Flynn's shot, Erwins header from a corner and whoever their keeper saved from at the end when it was 2-0. Possibly the shot Erwin had blocked when he should have shot first time.

That's 2, possibly 3 within the penalty box.

'We had chances and opportunities'. Another 'we dominated the game'?

Did we actually have a single chance today? Agree with him that Mclaughlin made a difference when he came on but it was all territory and nothing more. Also glad he's fronted about the set-pieces issue. It's unsustainable to struggle to badly at them.

I have a feeling Anthony Gerrard will be fast tracked in.

The chances I can remember were Erwins free-kick, Flynn's shot, Erwins header from a corner and whoever their keeper saved from at the end when it was 2-0. Possibly the shot Erwin had blocked when he should have shot first time.

That's 2, possibly 3 within the penalty box.

I must've left by the time Flynn had that chance. Have never been one to leave early but this season I've done it multiple times. Absolutely no faith we will score in a month of Sundays. I've been to 5 home league games and haven't yet seen a goal. 8 matches in total and we've fired blanks in 6 of them...

I must've left by the time Flynn had that chance. Have never been one to leave early but this season I've done it multiple times. Absolutely no faith we will score in a month of Sundays. I've been to 5 home league games and haven't yet seen a goal. 8 matches in total and we've fired blanks in 6 of them...

I seem to be having a similar experience....

You guys crack me up. I can smell the desperation to justify it :laught30:

Justify it? Just thought we were discussing what it meant.

Not everything has to be about who is in the 'switched on and know the real truth but won't say because you wouldn't understand' crowd and who is in the 'gullible/spoon fed :censored:/happy with mediocrity/desperate/happy clapper/deluded' group you seemed to have categorised people in.

Think you two need to go back and have a re-read...I was talking about justifying the Barcelona comment (which is completely irrelevant) :petesake:

But the slogan is piss poor and a reflection of "The Man With The Plan" in my opinion. And the results go some way to reflecting it.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Think you two need to go back and have a re-read...I was talking about justifying the Barcelona comment (which is completely irrelevant) :petesake:

But the slogan is piss poor and a reflection of "The Man With The Plan" in my opinion. And the results go some way to reflecting it.

Why is the slogan piss poor? Is there anything you won't use to have a dig at the management/club/board?

We would have had another banner with another slogan but we don't have that sort of money! Where is he buying his banners? What a load of management bollocks. I particularly like his boast that we have only conceded 10 from open play......would it be churlish to point out that that is more goals than we have scored from open play set pieces own goals et al all added together

We would have had another banner with another slogan but we don't have that sort of money! Where is he buying his banners? What a load of management bollocks. I particularly like his boast that we have only conceded 10 from open play......would it be churlish to point out that that is more goals than we have scored from open play set pieces own goals et al all added together

Only until saturday!