Corney's Interview

Listened to 9mins odd. He kept backing the manager so that's good enough for me.

I've been vocal in the past about what I saw as dodgy off field stuff that I thought was getting missed, but that is now getting the attention it deserves so I'm having a season just trying to concentrate on Football.

I publicly changed my tune pre season and I am sticking that way, however I would like to see the actual books. I wrote to SC and apologised for some of the stuff I have said and asked to meet him but never heard back.

Those 'called out' should 100% respond, but not blind, it should be arranged properly and they should be going in armed with everybodys questions about everything.

Personally, I feel I have all of the doubts/worries/questions/conspiracies stored in my head, as I was bangin on bout Brassbank from the first time I read it. But I'm not willing to go into a tv debate.

So, again, I would like to meet SC (and maybe the books) for a none threatening hands open extended chat. Brunch optional. ☕️

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic