League Tables 04.02.2017

Bristolatic

There's been a recurring theme in recent weeks that is continuing; very little movement in either division.

In the Premier League, only astottie moved more than one place (2 actually), whilst Stevie_ J's 11 points brought him closer, points-wise, to the top four. nzlatic and disjointed swapped places as did NewBlue and Carl Waters. The bottom five stayed as they were.

Ql4hdCo.jpg?2

o3Tjq0E.jpg?2

The Championship also saw no more than 2 places' movement, josh_latics and youngen going up with Lawman and GlossopLatic going the other way. The top two and the bottom seven didn't move at all. Hometownclub only missed out on maximum attendance points by two and six players (some of whom look as though they may have given up) did not post a prediction.

MmXYFdU.jpg?3

1UHLou0.jpg?2

Edit: Re-jigged Premier League table with apologies to disjointed. I inadvertently showed him as predicting a Chesterfield goal when he had, in fact, been correct with a nil prediction. It should all be OK now.

nzlatic is our new "Special Mention" as was he who initially pointed it out. Very sporting. :applause1:

Edited by Bristolatic

Very solid show from disjointed...but the questions persist. If you're nzlatic (who's been there) or Carl Waters (who hasn't) you'd fancy your chances if it comes down to a helicopter situation. Still. I'm never slow to give credit where it's due. If he can just work out what the Administrators want (in cash or favours), the title could be his without a fight, like it was for Ex_pat last season.

We've been threatening a performance like that for some weeks, so it's nice to see it all come together.

Just need to get to the 110pts that I think will be enough to guarantee Premier League survival, then we set ourselves a new target, once that's been achieved.

We've been threatening a performance like that for some weeks, so it's nice to see it all come together.

Just need to get to the 110pts that I think will be enough to guarantee Premier League survival, then we set ourselves a new target, once that's been achieved.

Was it last season when you put on a late charge for the title?

This could turn into a 5 horse race, for a long time the money had been on any 1 from 4.

Was it last season when you put on a late charge for the title?

This could turn into a 5 horse race, for a long time the money had been on any 1 from 4.

Runner up in the end, after a late charge. That was before promotion and relegation was introduced. Survival has to be secured before looking any further up the table.

You are already safe with 99 points. I reckon 89 points will see anyone safe, it is just a pity my aim is 89 points this season instead of 189.

It looks like we are going to lose an old warrior in Warwickshire latics from the Premier League. A team that has been thereabouts in seasons gone by. Another fallen idol (on in the case of some others, idle).

9 more rounds to go and I think Hometowclub can start celebrating (a bit like Barkley before he scored on Saturday) joining the Premier League

You are already safe with 99 points. I reckon 89 points will see anyone safe, it is just a pity my aim is 89 points this season instead of 189.

It looks like we are going to lose an old warrior in Warwickshire latics from the Premier League. A team that has been thereabouts in seasons gone by. Another fallen idol (on in the case of some others, idle).

9 more rounds to go and I think Hometowclub can start celebrating (a bit like Barkley before he scored on Saturday) joining the Premier League

What are we to make of a man who knows the result before the game?