Will we stay up this Season?

Will we stay up this season?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Will we stay up this Season

• Yes, with the Shezzurection part II and our back line it's an inevitability!
    • No, we can't score and our run in is a shocker...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will still take another Shez miracle to avoid the drop and I still think it will go to the wire like it did for Royle when we beat Liverpool Villa and Southampton.Pity we did not have much success before Shez came back but its a case of treating every game as a cup final.

I keep hearing about is repeating our form of the last nine games and then I look at who we've got to play, after yesterday I think it's fair for the worry levels to go up, granted we're not deep in the mire but it's a big ask now.

It's League One, they're all :censored:e with the exception of Sheffield United... and even they've proven to be bearable.

Think people forget how we got out of trouble last season. there was some massive wins last season. 2 wins and 5 draws 2 losses finish on 51 points. Swindon have a tough run in and vale don't have it easy need a couple of favours I think.

They are that :censored:e we've scored 23 goals in 37 games against them, we've no game against any of our relegation rivals and have the top three to play at home two of whom will have more fans in the ground than us, it's a huge ask now.

Pull yourself together.