Peterborough

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall good performance shame we couldn't have got another goal in the first half when we were on top and they were struggling.

Was just thinking how many of our starting line up will be with us next season. Came up with 4 Wilson Gerrard Banks Holloway.

Green, O'Neill and McLaughlin will

Can't believe anyone would have a problem with a player enjoying a goal after we'd been giving him :censored: before he came on. It's not even like there was history like when we told Ronnie's lad his mum was a whore for an hour. How delicate are we?

I stopped singing at opposition players the day Tony Cottee scored twice for Everton in a League Cup match in 1988 after we'd been singing 'What a waste of money' at him. Why give them extra motivation.

I stopped singing at opposition players the day Tony Cottee scored twice for Everton in a League Cup match in 1988 after we'd been singing 'What a waste of money' at him. Why give them extra motivation.

I once gave Adam Boyd a load of grief back in 2004 at Hartlepool because he had left my Oldham side on Football Manager. We lost 2-1. Adam Boyd scored a brace. The :censored:...