League Tables 18.03.2017

The top two in the Premier League stay as they were, but nzlatic has opened up a 25 point lead. That will take some clawing back. Carl Waters nips back into the Champions League Group stage with 11 points as rosa takes the Europa League spot. Stevie_J and NewBlue lose their European places. Further down, HarryBosch continues his rise out of the relegation places as LaticsPete falls perilously close. There was no change in the bottom three and no attendance points were scored.

s0HwguM.jpg?2

WxJtqPN.jpg?2

In the Championship, Hometownclub’s lead at the top is now 16 points with the hunt for play-off places getting very tight. Oafc1895 claims the last play-off place at the expense of underdog. Look out for pjkent coming up on the rails; he could be a dark horse for the top six. There was very little change elsewhere and everyone from 11th down didn’t move at all. Again, there were no attendance points scored and 6 players did not take part.

na9fUft.jpg?2

7ny6rbi.jpg?2

nzlatic seems to have taken my advice not to leave it till helicopter Sunday this time. Disjointed has a hell of a lot to do from here. No one's gonna say "choked" but everyone's thinking it.

This is the first time I've felt the pull of predicting all year. I've been quite happy providing high-quality punditry. It must be the equinox...the run-in. The straight march to glory in early summer. I've tasted it twice and now it's time for someone else to have a go.

On 3/20/2017 at 8:26 PM, Bristolatic said:

Hehehe,hohoho

My opening terms for coming out of retirement:

1. I will be referred to at all times as the two-time champion / the second title holder of both amateur and professional games / the founder of the professional game.

2. I go straight into the premier league and we forget about the retirement exile season.

3. No one else can claim to be the 2015-16 champion. 20 point deduction for transgression.

4. Rudemedic changes his signature to reflect the fact that I never cheated, and instead was the victim of an establishment stitch-up.

Over to you, Peggy Sue.

1 hour ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

My opening terms for coming out of retirement:

1. I will be referred to at all times as the two-time champion / the second title holder of both amateur and professional games / the founder of the professional game.

2. I go straight into the premier league and we forget about the retirement exile season.

3. No one else can claim to be the 2015-16 champion. 20 point deduction for transgression.

4. Rudemedic changes his signature to reflect the fact that I never cheated, and instead was the victim of an establishment stitch-up.

Over to you, Peggy Sue.

Where the fuck do we start, with this load of shite?

8 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

If those are your terms, enjoy your continued retirement. Not entirely my decision of course, but I just thought I'd throw it open for discussion.

What do you think, boys and girls?

It won't be a brexit style closeness  with a vote. Landslide ahead.

19 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

If those are your terms, enjoy your continued retirement. Not entirely my decision of course, but I just thought I'd throw it open for discussion.

What do you think, boys and girls?

It's a No from me. If someone other than the cheat asks me to change my signature then I'll be willing to listen.

Perhaps if the Duke of Dishonety hadn't tried to claim the points initially, including putting his achievement in his signature I wouldn't have added the aforementioned statement to mine. Given that in the 2 years since the incident, and the 22/23 months since I included it in my signature no-one else has complained about it I'm guessing everyone else feels that it is true.

24 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

It's a No from me. If someone other than the cheat asks me to change my signature then I'll be willing to listen.

Perhaps if the Duke of Dishonety hadn't tried to claim the points initially, including putting his achievement in his signature I wouldn't have added the aforementioned statement to mine. Given that in the 2 years since the incident, and the 22/23 months since I included it in my signature no-one else has complained about it I'm guessing everyone else feels that it is true.

Thanks, Countess Cringe. 

I feel a bit unwell after reading that tbh. It's just embarrassing the way you define yourself by your relationship to me. You could at least try being your own man with your own personality.