Playershare Says Thanks!

Dear all. 

Playershare did ask if we could put the following notice in the programme for the last match of the season, but it never happened.  I know its been a bloody tough season (again) and not much was happening on the old fundraising side but none the less, we do acknowledge your support/contributions , So please find below our thank you message on behalf of the playershare committee and Trust Oldham.

“Playershare would like to thank this season's sponsors Mark & Gill at Bradley’s Bakery, our regular contributors, one off contributors, those that use the online easy fundraising for online purchases ran by fan Opinions4u, OWTB pledges and Prediction League for your continuing support this season.”

5 hours ago, oldhamoafc said:

I've probably missed it somewhere obvious... 

Who's playershare been paying for this season?

Hello Oldham, we didn't contribute to any player this season due to a number of reasons and when we wanted to try a bit of push for publicity/boosting the coffers we had a transfer embargo, change of manager etc. So our hasn't been our best season. 

John Sheridan however is another kettle of fish so we hope we can help if we get the call.

in the meantime every little helps, even by shopping on line by using easyfundraising that was set up opinions4u, can give a kick back to playershare. Food shopping, holidays, footy away day travel/hotels, ebay, insurance quotes etc

Thanks

2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

for your continuing support 

You know, I bloody well was looking for the typo that you mentioned when I quickly logged back in at work and couldn't see the woods from the trees...cheers for spotting it an Ackey for correcting it

48 minutes ago, underdog said:

You know, I bloody well was looking for the typo that you mentioned when I quickly logged back in at work and couldn't see the woods from the trees...cheers for spotting it an Ackey for correcting it

Don't know how I would of slept tonight if not for the adding of the letter r. FFS I wish people wouldn't correct spelling mistakes etc. Some people may have dyslexia or the like and could easily be pissed off about it. 

38 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Don't know how I would of slept tonight if not for the adding of the letter r. FFS I wish people wouldn't correct spelling mistakes etc. Some people may have dyslexia or the like and could easily be pissed off about it. 

I think shouting out spelling errors in posts is a trifle petty but typos in topic titles really bang my eyes.

I still haven't recovered from 'Footballs Braniest Footballers'.

11 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

I still haven't recovered from 'Footballs Braniest Footballers'.

i can't see why you have an issue with this, surely it was just an article about footballers who consume the most bran.

A bit random, yes, but I can see the merit in it (keeps you regular).

What's the problem?

38 minutes ago, Hometownclub said:

i can't see why you have an issue with this, surely it was just an article about footballers who consume the most bran.

A bit random, yes, but I can see the merit in it (keeps you regular).

What's the problem?

The problem is that they could become cereal killers

4 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Would anyone who wants to see Ripley playing for Latics again consider subscribing to PlayerShare, to supplement Shez's 'war chest' when he's ready to ask for it?

Ohhh I would so love him to be here, but he's conquered this division and let's face it, he's destined for bigger things.

he has also gone on record this week to say he's got one year left  his boro contract and he wants to fight for the number one vest. He's a long life boro fan too...think his heart his with boro.

im sure he will have a soft spot for us though.

however, any additional funds to playershare in case shezza asks would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by underdog