• A new permanent signing
    • Youth player
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, OldHallam said:

It was the twitter rant that was ill judged even if he was unhappy. Hope he settles and does well. Arrived late in day so hope a decent signing time will tell. 

I like it when Footballers say what they actually think, makes a pleasant change.

9 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

That's what I'm saying.

In which case you'd be wrong.

Clubs are allowed to have an Emergency GK loan for 7 days at a time (renewable) if they don't have an available GK due to suspension, injury or international call-up.

See section 55 https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/

But you can't have an emergency loan unless and until you have a goalkeeper.  Yay we now qualify for an emergency loan if Ben is unavailable due to suspension, injury or international call-up.  However if he gets injured or sent off in the first half I don't think it can be arranged at half time so unless there is a surprise coming there is a risk being taken.  I hope there is another 'Taylor' hidden in our squad.

9 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

In which case you'd be wrong.

Clubs are allowed to have an Emergency GK loan for 7 days at a time (renewable) if they don't have an available GK due to suspension, injury or international call-up.

See section 55 https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/

See Hands On below. Or above.

Edited by deyres42