• A new permanent signing
    • Youth player
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Getting a bit fed up with the club now keeping us guessing.

me too. i know it's a bit irrational as it doesn't matter when i find out as long as there is someone in a green shirt when i get there tomorrow but it is grating. And the longer it goes on the more incredible it seems that we are in this position.

7 minutes ago, OldHallam said:

Agreed but also maybe as second choice? If it is hes on a hiding to nothing with some even if brilliant. Did himself no favours at Wimbledon, shipped 14 goals in 8 games at Dale last year (2 clean sheets) and despite Dales keeper Logan leaving no interest from Dale for him. Wilson 4th choice at Cardiff behind ex tic Etheridge. In his favour he might have learned from all that. Keen to play and that is the biggest factor with many happy to be third choice and keep the money. 

How did he play/look on Tuesday?

2 hours ago, OldHallam said:

Agreed but also maybe as second choice? If it is hes on a hiding to nothing with some even if brilliant. Did himself no favours at Wimbledon, shipped 14 goals in 8 games at Dale last year (2 clean sheets) and despite Dales keeper Logan leaving no interest from Dale for him. Wilson 4th choice at Cardiff behind ex tic Etheridge. In his favour he might have learned from all that. Keen to play and that is the biggest factor with many happy to be third choice and keep the money. 

Looking at a video of the infamous Wimbledon v Stevenage game I'd say their fans should have been looking at the defender who allowed the ball to bounce high instead of attacking it and thus wrong footing Wilson.

He actually got a hand to it and had it tipped over the bar they'd have said it was a 'worldie'.

The manager has obviously been impressed with him in training so we will trust his judgement.