League Tables Delay - Again

Bristolatic

4 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Drink a couple for me. I'm home now. Totally knackered and warned to take things easy as still fluid on lungs. Full recovery will take up to two months, so I'll do as I'm told. GP in 2 weeks, back at hospital in 6 weeks for chest x-rays. Now, will listening to iFollow today damage my health?

If you need a hand with the league tables whilst you recover, I'll happily help - just drop me a line.

On 02/09/2017 at 7:05 PM, oafcmetty said:

If you need a hand with the league tables whilst you recover, I'll happily help - just drop me a line.

I appreciate the offer, metty, but I should have the Blackpool tables done in a day or so and the Charlton tables by the end of the week. They'll just be basic like the last ones for now.

On 2 September 2017 at 2:05 PM, Bristolatic said:

Drink a couple for me. I'm home now. Totally knackered and warned to take things easy as still fluid on lungs. Full recovery will take up to two months, so I'll do as I'm told. GP in 2 weeks, back at hospital in 6 weeks for chest x-rays. Now, will listening to iFollow today damage my health?

Stop bloody whinging and man up I've seen you polish of a Chinese and a few pints after a latics game. I know your limits....

on a serious note, you take care my friend one day at a time