League Tables Delay - Again

Bristolatic

The tables after the Blackpool game will not be done over the weekend. I'm back in sodding hospital again with double pneumonia. It's not clearing as it should, so I'm a walking pharmacy at the moment.

Now, volunteers required to peel me a grape or three. Any takers?

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

The tables after the Blackpool game will not be done over the weekend. I'm back in sodding hospital again with double pneumonia. It's not clearing as it should, so I'm a walking pharmacy at the moment.

That's crap Pete.  Take care of yourself and don't worry about the tables.

But I'm not peeling your grapes.

Thanks for all the good wishes. A right old dollop of fluid drawn from my left lung this afternoon, but it appears not be infected. Less fluid in right lung. Slightly irregular heartbeat could be contributing. The fluid is being sent for cultures to confirm that it won't grow bugs.

Candy floss covered grapes, eh? I think they would cause a relapse, but probably not as much as listening to iFollow tomorrow afternoon. Come on lads, get me a win and make me happy.

3 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Thanks for all the good wishes. A right old dollop of fluid drawn from my left lung this afternoon, but it appears not be infected. Less fluid in right lung. Slightly irregular heartbeat could be contributing. The fluid is being sent for cultures to confirm that it won't grow bugs.

Candy floss covered grapes, eh? I think they would cause a relapse, but probably not as much as listening to iFollow tomorrow afternoon. Come on lads, get me a win and make me happy.

You'll be lucky, if it helps I will dish out some abuse at the nominated player of your choice tomorrow.

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

You'll be lucky, if it helps I will dish out some abuse at the nominated player of your choice tomorrow.

I was about to say, give it large to any of 'em who look as if they've never played football before. Doesn't really narrow it down, does it?

Chill, we'll win this one. Trust me.

22 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I was about to say, give it large to any of 'em who look as if they've never played football before. Doesn't really narrow it down, does it?

Chill, we'll win this one. Trust me.

This illness thing is really messing with you, I expected the win as you said, no wonder you struggle in the prediction league.

15 hours ago, rosa said:

Ick. Sounds grim. Take care mate.

It's feckin horrible. As soon as they take me off oxygen, the levels drop, so it's back to a lump of plastic shoved up my hooter. I'd like the constant coughing to stop though.

14 hours ago, leeslover said:

Stay well Pete. But I also am not getting involved with your grapes. You should stop sitting on cold hard surfaces.

:laught16:  And I thought you were a friend, Andy. :lol: Oh well, life's full of little disappointments. Thank God for hospital wi-fi, although I wish I hadn't had it yesterday!

13 hours ago, disjointed said:

This illness thing is really messing with you, I expected the win as you said, no wonder you struggle in the prediction league.

It's messing with me to the extent that I now know for certain I won't make the Bristol Rovers game on 12th. iFollow to the rescue again.

Thanks again for the messages folks. As they say in Nashville, "Y'all take care, now."

Edited by Bristolatic

I'm sorry, folks, but the tables for the Blackpool game won't be done this week. I'm getting better, but it's unlikely I will be discharged from hospital until after the weekend. I'll catch up gradually when I'm home and, hopefully, be back to normal fairly soon.

Thanks for your patience, boys and girls.

On 25/08/2017 at 10:35 AM, Bristolatic said:

Get well soon.

Drink a couple for me. I'm home now. Totally knackered and warned to take things easy as still fluid on lungs. Full recovery will take up to two months, so I'll do as I'm told. GP in 2 weeks, back at hospital in 6 weeks for chest x-rays. Now, will listening to iFollow today damage my health?

18 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Drink a couple for me. I'm home now. Totally knackered and warned to take things easy as still fluid on lungs. Full recovery will take up to two months, so I'll do as I'm told. GP in 2 weeks, back at hospital in 6 weeks for chest x-rays. Now, will listening to iFollow today damage my health?

I'm sure the new signings will leave us all breathless. Take care mate.