Jewell Resigns

11 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Know that for sure?

With all the furore on social media regarding unpaid wages, then Jewell must have been aware of the recent issues, unless he had his head completely buried in the sand. We will never know what was discussed or promised at his interview but I know for certain, I would not take a job at a company that consistently paid late...no matter what they promised me.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Andy b said:

A name. I think you are getting ideas above your station. We are a conference club. We won't be getting a name. 

Latics are not a "Conference club" they play in League One, two divisions higher.
Where have you been these last twenty odd years or so??

1 hour ago, stevesidg said:

He also said there’s a possibility that 1 or 2 of the loanees may come back

there may be not be a new no2 until the summer , as getting someone new mid season may not be a good idea, then went on to say they already have a couple of names in mind, though Paul Scholes would not be a no2 

also talking to a couple of players and their agents about joining in the window and that there will probably be the same scope for signings whether the takeover goes through before the end of January or not, and both SC and AL are aware of the targets, or words to that effect 

Stitch should have done the whole interview 

We’ll probably end up with Ruddy and Wilson back then ...

We hadn’t scored a goal for close to 300 minutes before Jewell could have had any effect on matters. Two 0-0s vs Gills and Wimbledon and a 2-0 loss at Southend (2 days after he arrived). Then we beat Bradford ressies and the worst team to visit BP in many a year. Doyle has been pretty much injured since. 

Its alright tho, all Jewell’s fault. The cunt. 

Edited by boundaryblue80