Jewell Resigns

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Interesting? You reckon?

Interesting is an interesting choice of word.

what he has to say possibly won’t be interesting or enlightening, but i’m keen to know if he can break his habit of not saying anything interesting  and tell us what is going on

should get jack dearden to interview him, at least he has an interest in and connection with latics 

2 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

Interesting is an interesting choice of word.

what he has to say possibly won’t be interesting or enlightening, but i’m keen to know if he can break his habit of not saying anything interesting  and tell us what is going on

should get jack dearden to interview him, at least he has an interest in and connection with latics 

Ah. I doubt he'll break his habit of saying loads but saying nowt. 

I'm betting on not interesting.

23 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

At the way this club is being run?

He's changed a lot recently and had that Dunn - Sheridan demeanour, to my observation anyway.

He knew/knows the situation. He was here prior to taking the job.  He has the Dunn Sheridan demeanour recently because we can’t win a game and it hurts him. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

He knew/knows the situation. He was here prior to taking the job.  He has the Dunn Sheridan demeanour recently because we can’t win a game and it hurts him. 

Hurt then...and after that?

Edited by BP1960

7 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Chelsea Norris has just said ...."Paul Jewell has resigned from Latics and Mark Moisley will join us on Sport at 6 to tell us exactly why"   .....so there you have it, we will know exactly why :) 

In four to six weeks........

Could be because RW has decided it isn't working out. He's ill. He's been offered a better job. The money isn't there to improve the team in January, that he was told would be available when he took the job. Who knows, we may find out soon, but I doubt it.

59 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

Mark Moisley being interviewed on BBC Radio Manchester at half 5 or 6

should be interesting 

Unbelievable that the club keep putting this clown forward for these radio shows. He feeds us more and more shite every time. Although, that is probably why they put him forward...