Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Guest oa_exile
Oh right cool. Yeah i was well happy with that signing im getting him on my shirt :D

lol :grin: anyway now i have "Bent yer ear" off ya go ^_^ , any probs give one of us a shout B)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six simple questions:

Name?

Nick Cook

Location?

Rochdale

How Long Supporting the Tics?

19 Years (All my life)

Best away match you've been to?

Wigan

All Time Greatest Player?

David Eyres (For Oldham, obviously)

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Man UTD

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Nick to OWTB :OWTB1:

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know :chubb:

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Cheers Exile :exile:

Guest oa_exile

Strange e mail address for a Latics fan ? :huh: , would you like to tell me a little more about yourself "Herbert" <_<

Cheers Exile :exile:

Guest herbert1

ha ok well im a man u fan from oldham i just wanted to read some stories bout u guys who u buyin and what u think bout porter leavin and so on... im not here to abuse latics fans cos like i have a soft spot for u guys cos im from oldham

Guest oa_exile
:blahblah: Ask away i am sure some of our members will be along to talk to you about Porter & Co , especially since you have a "Soft Spot" for us and dont want to "Abuse us" and *Cough* being from Oldham after all :wink:

Guest herbert1

i am from oldham honest i went north chadd skool lol so what does every1 think of porter? promotion this yr? do u think scholsey will sign for u guys when he leaves united?

i went north chadd skool

I bet you were sorry you left.

I hope Scholes joins us- but he's never actually said that he will. It's all a bit of an urban myth.

What do you think?

Guest oa_exile
i am from oldham honest i went north chadd skool lol so what does every1 think of porter? promotion this yr? do u think scholsey will sign for u guys when he leaves united?

Well thats a first ! , the first honest Manure fan i have ever chatted to :grin:

Porter he has gone , we are over him , we signed Ricketts today as a replacement.

Guest herbert1

ricketts i dont think is the best replacement i dont know why but i had a feeling fowler would end up at oldham howcome you guys didnt try to sign that glombard i went to 1 oldham mantch last season and i thought he was your best player?

Guest herbert1

scholes has said he would like to join oldham 1 day in the united magazine a few yr ago he said the only team he would leave united for was oldham and i think he will sign for u guys in the next couple of yr

ricketts i dont think is the best replacement i dont know why but i had a feeling fowler would end up at oldham howcome you guys didnt try to sign that glombard i went to 1 oldham mantch last season and i thought he was your best player?

You thought wrong.

Guest oa_exile

If he can get fit he will do well in this league , wasnt that long ago he was a premiership striker who could score goals at the top level.

Signed a three year deal so you would assume he wants to knuckle down.

scholes has said he would like to join oldham 1 day in the united magazine a few yr ago he said the only team he would leave united for was oldham and i think he will sign for u guys in the next couple of yr

Scholesy is actually a Latics fan and yes he will when his time finishes at Manure.

As we've now got a herbert on here who's a ManUre fan, can I ask for his views.

Your respected manager, old red nose Taggart, has insisted that nothing 'dodgy' will occur in his club's quest to bring Tevez to the club. He added: "I'm sure the outcome will be that we will be taking him with complete clarity in the deal, with no suspicions or anything dodgy about it. There is no way we can be involved in anything that's underhand at all."

Does herbert think that his club has learned a lesson since it was fined £50,000 for poaching David Brown from Latics?