Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:chubb:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name? Harry

Location? Darlington

How Long Supporting the Tics? 7 years. I watched my first Oldham match on telly when I was just 1 month old (Wigan v Oldham in January 2000). My daddy dropped me when Lee Duxbury scored.

Best away match you've been to? Huddersfield when we won 3 nil but Carlisle last season was great because Chris Taylor scored and I got a T-Shirt. He's my hero but I like Craig Davies as well because he's really fast.

All Time Greatest Player? Chris Taylor

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? No one. We are the best team in the world.

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Harry, do you want to be a Carpet when you grow up?

Does being good at picture quizes run through your family?

I've been told not to speak to strangers. I will be at Carlisle this Saturday though and you can buy me a bottle of pop if my daddy says that is ok. He says you are a nice man :)

I do want to grow into a carpet but not as big as daddy so make it a diet pop please.

Thank you Mr Wardle for letting me in.

Name?

Mike Howarth

Location?

Stalyvegas

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Bout 15 years now

Best away match you've been to?

Huddersfield away last season, just because we won for a change

All Time Greatest Player?

Andy Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Man City

I've been told not to speak to strangers. I will be at Carlisle this Saturday though and you can buy me a bottle of pop if my daddy says that is ok. He says you are a nice man :)

I do want to grow into a carpet but not as big as daddy so make it a diet pop please.

:laught16:

Welcome to OWTB!

Harry, do you want to be a Carpet when you grow up?

Does being good at picture quizes run through your family?

He's gone playing pool upstairs now Diego with Inspiral_Bathmat and Inspiral_Carpet_Tile. :) Competitive dad is being called now so I'm off to whup them!

They will sign up when they are a bit older. I_B can read and write ok but I_C_T hasn't started school yet.

He's gone playing pool upstairs now Diego with Inspiral_Bathmat and Inspiral_Carpet_Tile. :) Competitive dad is being called now so I'm off to whup them!

They will sign up when they are a bit older. I_B can read and write ok but I_C_T hasn't started school yet.

The stairs carpet lengths some people will go to just to get Member No. 1100! Very funny!!

Looking forward to the young fan's perspective on the big issues surrounding Chaddy's Gang. :grin:

Name? Jon

Location? Sheffield

How Long Supporting the Tics? 25-30 years (first match was in 1979 at Charlton)

Best away match you've been to? Tough one, should say a victory but Scunthorpe last season is still fresh in the mind.

All Time Greatest Player? Andy Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Man Utd

Welcome to OWTB!

Name? Ray

Location? Moorside

How Long Supporting the Tics? Over 40 years. First Memorable game was 1966 Cup Game v Wolves but went to a handful in 64 and 65.

Best away match you've been to? Southampton

All Time Greatest Player? Roger Palmer

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Bolton

Welcome to OWTB!

Welcome to OWTB!

Name?Andy

>Location?Liverpool

>How Long Supporting the Tics?20 years

>Best away match you've been to?City away 2-1 win

>All Time Greatest Player?Gunnar Halle

>Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?At moment,Tranmere

Welcome to OWTB!

Guest 7heaven

>Name - Tom Rowe

>Location - Middlesbrough area

>How Long Supporting the Tics - 16 years, all my life.

>Best away match you've been to - Newcastle away in the cup, when i was about 5, although we got beat by a penalty, the day was my first away match.

>All Time Greatest Player - Fitz Hall

>Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? - I hate liverpool, so i'll just say them :grin: