Catch up with the coach

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I didn’t say it was. 

It read as telling him “get the players playing, that’s your job” which is something you would say if a waste of time PR event was his idea - I can’t imagine LB has the slightest idea of what he’s going to be doing each day until MO has the start of shift briefing with him

1 hour ago, JohnG123 said:

More like........ hardly any tickets have been bought.  Anyone know who we are playing on Tuesday then ?.  (Bolton if their buy out happens ?. ).

I think there would have been takers for the event. The Vloggers and the Birkett's of this world would have lapped it up.

From my point of view, I've been to about 5 now and they all say the same. Ain't wasting my time with another, whether it be Banide or whether it was an English fella. Did think at the time it was a strange move to put him on a stage answering questions when his English seems sketchy at best (admittedly from the one interview I've seen*)...

*YER ASSESSMENT OF YER SQUAD...

46 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I think there would have been takers for the event. The Vloggers and the Birkett's of this world would have lapped it up.

From my point of view, I've been to about 5 now and they all say the same. Ain't wasting my time with another, whether it be Banide or whether it was an English fella. Did think at the time it was a strange move to put him on a stage answering questions when his English seems sketchy at best (admittedly from the one interview I've seen*)...

*YER ASSESSMENT OF YER SQUAD...

I'm sure Roy would help with any translations.